I dont know if she likes me

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by ninobomba, Sep 18, 2007.

1. ninobomba

ninobomba Active Member

I'm in love with this girl but im kinda having doubts if she likes me or not. One thing I know is that I make her happy. I tease her and tickle her most of the time which she enjoys, but i havent had the guts to kiss her yet because im worried she would reject me. She also broke up with her Ex like 2 weeks ago and maybe im just rushing a bit to much :squint:.

One of the reasons why im so concern is because a year ago I actually told her that I liked her, but she told me she liked her Ex BF( they broke up again like 2 months before i asked her). Eventually they got back together, and they just broke up again just now. Things were different back then though, i wasent the type of guy i was now, it was mostly crappy dating like going to movies and going for walks. Now i think she can feel something for me since i know im making her happy or maybe im just totally wrong.

advice would be apreaciated. Being love sick kinda sucks, and then finding out she just wants to be your friend just makes it worse.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2007
  2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Ask her out. You need to ask her out cut and dry so you can find out how she feels. She'll either happily accept a date or tell you she doesn't like you that way. Hurry up before you're "just a friend."

3. jonno

jonno New Member

werd

4. ww_Crimson

ww_Crimson New Member

If you've been rejected once by her another time isn't going to kill you. At least you'll know where you stand in the situation. Tickling is a great way to get the ball rolling towards a kiss too. Tickle her until you're on top of / next to her on the ground and go for the kiss ;)

5. Toda Party

Toda Party .....

Too late for that.

6. iwishyouwerebeer

Possibly. Or she might be waiting desperately for him to make a move because she's too dumb to make one herself.

7. ninobomba

ninobomba Active Member

i feel like going for it, but she just broke up with her bf though.. it might be to early dont you think

8. iwishyouwerebeer

If you wait any longer you are definitely going to just be the friend to her.

9. NCS

NCS Active Member

dude you probably already ARE the friend. one thing ive always found to help in the friend situation is a leave of absence. the next thing is a make over. if you change your look enough, people are forced to re-evaluate the impression you give off.

so my helpful hints of jumping from the friend ladder to the relationship one is

1) fall off the edge of the world for a week or so (whatever seems like "too long") is the right answer. if you guys go to the same school or whatever, avoid her and just say "im going through some stuff"
    2) get a diff haircut / some new clothes
    3) come back, hang out with her ONCE and make your move

10. ninobomba

ninobomba Active Member

I saw her yesterday. We went for a run and after we talked about life in her room. We were really close though i kept touching her hands and her face gently, and she dint mind. I could of went for the kiss there but i was a bit nervous to even try. She also has two guy friends that she usually hangs out with, and i kinda joked around and asked her if they were hitting on her. She told me they are defenetily not her type and such, but maybe shes saying the same about me... .

Anyway thanks for advice

Last edited: Sep 18, 2007
  11. iwishyouwerebeer

PLEASE MAKE A MOVE. Stop torturing yourself and hurry up and find out if she likes you or not so you can move forward and stop sitting in limbo like a goof.

12. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

:slap: you are making me ill here. Man up and do it.

you are afraid of her saying no, but why aren't you afraid of continually embaressing yourself by acting like a spineless chump? Man up. Men kiss women. Women enjoy being kissed by men. DO IT NOW

13. HouseLing

HouseLing When masturbations lost its fun you'r fucking lazy

kiss her, ask her out, touch her boobies. all of them at the same time, whatever. just do something!

14. ninobomba

ninobomba Active Member

:rofl: naw no way

15. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

what are you laughing about chuckles?

16. ww_Crimson

ww_Crimson New Member

I want to bitchslap you for not making a move.

17. str0bot

str0bot New Member

Pro Tip: Don't be a pussy if you're going for rebound lovers.

You have to move in quick, and not expect something longer term. In a situation like this, they still have feelings for "the ex," but are also looking for something "different."

You are that "different."

18. NCS

NCS Active Member

:h5:

while breaking out of the friendzone is harder than breaking out of alcatraz, a man must try for what he wants. i've done it before. it can be done.

19. iwishyouwerebeer

If you hesitate you masturbate.