i dont know if i want to stay in the relationship v. help

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Colak, Aug 19, 2009.

1. Colak

Colak OT Supporter

i was just looking for some advice on my situation. I think I'm blinded by love but the relationship just doesnt feel the same.

Here's the situation:
    different schools, about 2 hours apart.
    still young and dumb.
    she's a great girl with an actual sense of humor and usually love being around her.
    sex life is complicated. she gives great head but we cant have sex. Her vag is so small (she's 5') that it hurts me, so needless to say she's in even worse pain...
    because her mother is clueless and would disown her for having sex (i hate being young sometimes) she cant realistically go to the gyno. she says she'll try to go at college but she wont. not because she doesnt want to but she'll never get around to it because she's busy. so theres that...
    lately our relationship has been strained because im pretty fed up with the sexual side and its affecting the rest of our time together. i feel bad but its the truth.

i realize we are high school sweethearts and it wont work out but it sucks because on so many levels we connect and agree.

i guess i painted a pretty grim picture but the relationship is good generally speaking. im partly venting i just want to feel good about it ya know?

2. Deborah

Deborah Seeing is believing, but I don't want to know.

How old are you two? I get you are still in high school?
    Do you use lubricants when you have sex? that is essential. How much did you guys try?

3. Bush77

Bush77 New Member

it sounds to me like shes not interested in sex.. at least she runs brains :)

4. ChipOnShoulder

ChipOnShoulder New Member

You aren't even really an adult yet, i'd not worry about it too much if it doesn't work out. A lot of shit happens in your early twenties, no need to get tied down too soon.

Just enjoy this relationship for as long as you can.

5. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

Her being small has absolutely nothing to do with her vagina being tight... That has to do with her a) not being turned on enough b) not being relaxed enough

6. CorpseStreet

CorpseStreet New Member

Like some one else said her vagina being small has nothing to do with her actual size but could be an actual medical condition assuming the pain you feel isn't just the result of her not being aroused/lubricated. The best thing in her case to do would be to make time out of her day and see a gynecologist at her school I'm sure she can find an hour to spare somewhere. Aside form the sex related problems you have why are you dating some one that is two hours away from you? I get that you love her but for the most part long distance relationship just aren't practical in college when the parties involved attend different ones. If you guys went to the same school and it became an LDR during the summer that would be a different situation. If the sex in the relationship isn't as important to your SO as it is to you (which seems to be the case) in addition to the distance thing then it is time to call it quits I think.

7. vodkacollins

vodkacollins New Member

she CAN realistically go to the gyno. there are plenty of clinics that accept high school kids, and most likely, would be no cost to you. you are in Tampa, there should be no problem finding a planned parenthood or something similar. even if she didnt have a problem with having sex, she still should be going to the gyno for regular check ups. not to mention, they could get her on the pill. this is important, and not something that she can be "too busy" for. maybe you guys should go together before school starts

besides all that, if you dont think you want to be in the relationship anymore, then dont be. you have your doubts for a reason and its probably best to end it now instead of trying to drag it out into the first semester of college and stressing out even more.

8. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Yep, time to move on and enjoy being single in college!

9. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

I'm no woman, but shouldn't the girl be going to the gyno anyway?

10. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Abso-fucking-lutely. Which is part of the reason he needs to move on. She's ignorant, immature and still doing whatever mommy wants.

11. XxvODvxX

XxvODvxX New Member

I think you can handle this...
    :io:

12. C.W.

C.W. OT Supporter

1. Her vagina isnt too small. Thats complete BS
    2. She should be going to a gyno regardless of sex
    3. How is her mom going to find out?

13. vodkacollins

vodkacollins New Member

girls should go when they turn 18 or when they start being sexually active, whichever comes first.

when i turned 18, my dad and stepmom still didnt want me to go to the gyno, so i went to clinics for 4 or 5 years before i had a job and my own health insurance.

14. Deborah

Deborah Seeing is believing, but I don't want to know.

Not necessarily, it took me 6 months to be able to have pain free sex, I was very afraid of the act for a long time because it just would not go in sometimes or had sooo much pain, more than I could bear...even with lots of lubricant.

15. Colak

Colak OT Supporter

Well I think someone hit the nail on the head with her not being relaxed. She's an anxious person by nature and knowing it's going to hurt makes her anxious and this complicates it more. She definitely wants to, and get really upset when we can't. And we are using plenty of lubricant. I'll try to convince her to go to a gyno or I guess I'll jump ship