LGBT I dont know if he's gay or not!!

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by MaryJane, Dec 29, 2004.

1. MaryJane

MaryJane Guest

There's this delivery man that comes to my work place everyday. He's so hot and we flirt alot when he comes in. But my co-worker thinks he's gay because i've been dropping hints on him that i'm interested... it's been a little over a year now and he's hasnt asked me if i was in a relationship or out to coffee. Before i make me move i want to make sure he's not gay because two of my ex's turned out gay. :wtc: Any suggestions?

2. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

Just because a man may not be into you, it doesn't mean he's gay...

But I'm all about the blunt approach: ask him if he's gay. If not, he'll be humiliated and emasculated... In which case, play it off by saying that he takes such good care of himself and causally (flirtatiously) point out that he hadn't asked you out. :coolugh:

3. Derrict

Derrict No, I am not Amish OT Supporter

If he won't make the first move, then you should do it. The worst that can happen is that he'll say no and he's gay, then he'll hook up with your male co-worker.

4. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

...pics of said delivery man AND male co-worker?? :mamoru:

5. Sam Gamgee

Sam Gamgee Every tool is a weapon if you hold it right. OT Supporter

I think you sdhould keep flirting... but expect nothing in return.

After all, flirting at work is fun. And if he is gay, then you have to stop flirting because the mystery is gone.

Besides, dating the delivery man is not a good idea. When you break up, he's going to be all pissed, and you're going to be all pissed... and he's not going to deliver your stuff right, and you're going to treat him poorly when he comes in to get the deliveries.

It's just not a good idea for the work environment. This is why God created internet dating and singles groups.

6. coma

coma New Member

Damn...I have the opposite problem, all of my objects of desire turn out to be str8.

7. Esp69st

Esp69st Who's talking about OIL... bitch you cooking

just because his not into you doesn't mean he's gay... I bet any kind of money his not into you because he doesn't find you attractive enough. I'm sorry to say but that's the truth.

I had many girls hit on me before, and I don't pay attention unless they are very attractive. this is the part I hate of me. I feel like the bald guy on SHALLOW HAL, I say about 90% of the girls I dated had extremely crazy looking bodies, I've gotten used to dating nice looking girls and now I don't pay any attention even if the girls is 15 pounds over weight :wtc: I wish I wasn't like this.

I met this girl on the plane my last vacation we became good friends, and we started talking on the phone alot. this girl is beautiful, awesome personality, but the only problem is that she's thick I mean she probably weight about 155 lbs. she told me that she wanted to hook up with me. we talked about it. this one time she took me to her apartment, I told her that I needed to leave she got really comfortable told me to sit down and watch tv with her, that's when I told her (Look you're a nice girl I like been your friend and flirting with you, but I'm not really into you). she told me it was cool with her we could stayed as friends, but things changed.

sorry to break it to you if it have been over a year already, and nothing have happen it will never happen. and if it does happen say bye to your little friend. cuz the friendship will be over..

8. Sam Gamgee

Sam Gamgee Every tool is a weapon if you hold it right. OT Supporter

To quote "Sex and the City"

He's just not that into you

9. Esp69st

Esp69st Who's talking about OIL... bitch you cooking

:ughwerd: