SRS I don't know how to deal with people I don't like.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by RebootEnzo, May 17, 2008.

1. RebootEnzo

RebootEnzo New Member

Lets face it there are just some people that you just don't like and there happens to be a few in my social circle. Recently someone that I was alright with has done irreparable damage and I really don't care if I ever talk to them again because I was never really friends with them anyways. The problem is one of my friends is like bestest friends with this person so this douche bag is always around. Which has resulted in me not coming around anymore in turn my friends think I am being a pussy about it. Well, before you all say that I should just have a talk with the douche bag let me just say the cops were called and a police report was filed over what they did and I really don't care to be around them anymore.

This has been a problem in the past with other people. If someone is mean to me or I don't like them why should I hang around them just because my friends don't have a problem with them?

2. konrad109

konrad109 New Member

Follow your gut and don't hang out with these people. If your friends give a shit at all they will still make time to hang with you when that other person isn't around.

Unless you can dominate this person that you don't like so that you can get them to behave how you like, you are gonna be stuck constantly fighting your own perceptions. Losing trust in how you perceive the world, in my experience, leads to some very delusional thoughts and depression. You have to be able to trust and go with your gut instinct or you will start to hate yourself.

3. Redbeard

Redbeard OT Supporter

If the cops were involved and your friends still like this guy, maybe you need better friends.

4. Mcgovlau

Mcgovlau Лоз Боз

If there were cops in this situation obviously your friend should know that you clearly have a problem with this other person...so they should understand that you don't want to be around them. If you should talk to anyone you should talk to the one you consider your friend because it seems like they're not getting the full picture of how you feel. Yeah you may sound like a pussy, but at least you won't be beating around the bush about how you feel. For all you know the person you don't like might even be telling your friend a different story.

5. vodkacollins

vodkacollins New Member

6. KatWoman

KatWoman •••••••••••

x2