MIL I don't know how to address this, or even if I should...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Jyokker, Nov 30, 2006.

1. Jyokker

Jyokker The trouser snake is very aggressive. It will corn

Alrighty... background info:
    There is a guy in the unit, he is an E4 and is a horrible excuse for a human being, let alone a military member. He has mental issues, and really needs to be kicked out of the AF but due to his mental counseling this cannot be readily done.
    He seems to get away with anything. When he doesn't get his way he bangs his head on the keyboard or throws his mouse and pretty much acts like a three year old. He has no social skills and lacks any type of common sense.
    I am also being very nice in his description. People have counseled him on numerous occasion, but even though the paper trail is in place, his mental condition keeps him in the AF.

A few days ago the Chief (E-9) was walking around and calling people out on their uniforms. Well, needless to say this airman walks by and the Chief wanted to choke slam him because his uniform looked like he had washed it, let it hang dry, and put it on. I doubt he actually washes it. I am not kidding.

The Chief tells the airman to bring his supervisor to his office. The airman's direct supervisor was not in, she was on quarters, so the next guy in line was his NCOIC, a Tech Sgt (E6). They both go to get a reaming from the Chief.

This is where I come in. One of the airmen in that shop comes to me and tells me that his NCOIC was kneeling down next to the airman, shining his boots for him. Yes, you read that right... ...the NCOIC E6 was shining boots for the E4 while the E4 was wearing them. Not only was the E4 sitting there nonchalant, he was surfing the internet like nothing was happening.

Me being an E5 cannot just go correct the E6 because I do not know the whole story, but it will be a cold day in hell if I ever shine someone else's boots, regardless of rank.

I can see why the E6 would complete the task the Chief said he wanted completed, this airman is not stable by any means, but when it comes to something like shining boots... there is a line.

The other airman is a hard charger and will go far in the AF. He now only respects this E6's rank, and only his rank. I am not sure what to do here. I think I will go talk to the E6's flight chief, since I used to work for him and he is an awesome SNCO. I am not in this guy's chain of command other than we share the same commander.

Thoughts? other than outrage?

Cliffs: Guy dies while getting head from alligator. Wife sues UF for wrongful death.

2. Twisted STi

Twisted STi All wheel or no wheel OT Supporter

How big was the gator?

3. scottiemac

scottiemac It's time to shoot some hot dogs!

Which guy was getting head, E4, E5, E6, or the E9?

No matter what should the E6 be shining E4's boots. I could see it the other way around.

I recommend Ranger helps the E4 with his Blue to Green paperwork since Ranger has a hard-on for the program.:mamoru:

4. Jyokker

About this big.

5. Jyokker

Did you call?

6. scottiemac

I knew I forgot something. Was going to call you at work but wasn't sure if I'd get you by asking for you by first name. Didn't know if you went by Jyokker at work too. So I decided I'd call later, but nope, haven't called.

7. scottiemac

8. ManinCamo

ManinCamo I wear big boy pants.

Generally, thats messed up.

I've shined a A1C's boot while he was wearing it, but I was trying to show him proper technique with a damn brush... long sweeping motion, not a grinding... retard.

9. PlutoBHG

PlutoBHG New Member

wow, sorry all i have is outrage, blanket party

10. NEp8ntballer

NEp8ntballer New Member

since when does a mental condition keep you in? I thought they kick you out for crap like that.

11. EYOB

EYOB Guest

Fuck you and your cliffs asshole.

I didn't want to read all that shit.

And WTF is UF ??

:madfawk:

12. scottiemac

I'ma say University of Florida. You know, Florida Gators?

13. EYOB

EYOB Guest

Oh. I figured it was some kinda Military acronym.

:dunno:

14. someonenew

someonenew He's Dangerous

pics? vids? anything?:o

15. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

WTH is with powerpoint :rofl: I see the Airforce using it when they dont really need to use it lol

16. Jyokker

Much like treatment of a health condition. If you are receiving help, you cannot be kicked out until the AF has determined it has done all it can do for you.

17. someonenew

someonenew He's Dangerous

which is ironic because a psych eval was the fastest way out of the Navy and the Nuclear Power Program when I was in...all you needed to know was a few key phrases and you could get out in an instant:o.

18. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

does he really have issues or is he just acting like he does? i would woop the shit out of him.. usally worked back in the old days.

19. Killgunner

Killgunner OT Supporter

This would not fly in the Marine Corps.

20. Jyokker

He seriously has issues. I will not go into them but he has MAJOR issues.

21. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

well they just need to send him somewhere where he is no longer working or in the nut hut.. its not ok to make people work with people who have MAJOR issues. I would put in a complaint or maybe move up the CofC to see if they can get him out of there.

22. whitecouch

whitecouch spendin' our golden years in OT Supporter

Something about a binding contractual agreement with Microsoft for an unspecified term of time and an unspecified number of pointless drawn out usually not working correctly presentations before the AF is in the clear for buying "x" number of copies at a rediculous price then allowing thousands of copies to be illegally distributed..... etc.... etc...:noes: etc....

Oh and send this kid to my unit for a month. I'll sort him out. Nothing like a little E-4 on E-4 blast fence counseling. He'll come back BEGGING to shine boots to keep his desk job and I guarantee he'll iron his and his boss' uniform for the priviledge of coming to work.:bigthumb:

23. Jyokker

BTW the kid is 30.

24. whitecouch

whitecouch spendin' our golden years in OT Supporter

I could care less if he was 45. Anyone who behaves like a child is still a child in my eyes. I am 22, have two kids, am married, and have only been in the military just shy of three years but SOMEHOW I am sought out when people with five times my military service need advice. It is ALL in how you carry yourself. This kid is obviously immature and in desperate need of a role model.

25. Jyokker

Understood, we have a lot in common.
    I was letting you know that it isn't some 18 year old punk, but a 30 year old brat.