I dont have much trust left, how do i deal with this? v overreacting

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Meblue, Apr 2, 2010.

1. Meblue

Meblue New Member

Ill keep the story as short as possible, i dont want to write wall of text.

after being in a relationship for a year with a girl who cared only about herself, and cheated on me numerous time, i finally broke it off and went for a 'normal, nice' girl who would try and have my interests at heart, but ive found ive somehow become scorned from the situation, and have zero trust for anyone or their word, for some reason everyone is now 'out to get me'.

This new girl ive been with for roughly 3 months or so, but unlike most new couples it settled into a long term relationship almost instantly, ie seeing eachother 4-5 times a week, hanging out, being with the family etc.

Despite all my best intentions, some part of my brain cant trust her, shes given me no real reason not too. When we first started dating she said she was a virgin, because she would not have sex with dudes who were 'just out for sex'. But when we first had sex i saw no evidence of it, no bleeding, anything like that. Having never had sex with a virgin before i assumed this was maybe normal... and didnt really think twice. But it left a bit of an inprint as abnormal in my mind.

Anyway, last night we were laying in bed chatting at like 3am, and she was telling me about how 'her friend' had to go to the pharmacists to get the morning after pill, and how about 'you couldnt understand what it is like suspecting you are pregnant, every little feeling you get in your stomach just sets you off, and when you finally wait the month and get to take the pregnancy test and it says negative you just don't beleive it'. I immediately thought, 'how would you know that feeling'?

now, i may be fucking nuts, but this was a big wtf to me. She could be talking from experience of her friends, because honestly, shes about as innocent small town as females come. Instead of talking to her about it (accusing someone of lying may not go down well) i just sucked it up and waited 24 hours before giving it much thought. I couldnt give a shit less if she was or wasnt a virgin before hand, its the precussor of lying i couldnt deal with :o

2. Diesel66

Diesel66 My standards for women is like rent-a-centers stan OT Supporter

not all virgins bleed, most lost their hyman long ago.

3. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

:werd:

You are far to emotionally unstable for this or any relationship right now. You're just filling the void with her, and if you don't get help for your outrageous trust issues you'll fuck this, and every other future relationship up most likely.

Also, learn to speak up. You clearly bottle emotions and then overanalyze them, one day you will explode.

PS-wear a condom

4. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

I have to say I'm with the TS. This shit just doesn't add up. But I agree with beer - communication.

5. djshotglass

djshotglass New Member

:werd:

how old is she?

6. more off

more off Moderator

be single for awhile, realize not everyone is like your ex

7. john law

john law Guest

I've had sex with 2-3 virgins and they didn't bleed either. Thats all I have to add.

8. HuskiRuski

HuskiRuski Cardinal Fan

you're overreacting.