I don't fit inside of her.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by R HOP, Sep 29, 2005.

1. R HOP

R HOP New Member

I am have a little problem with myself in a girl sexually. We were all ready for sex and everything, after about a half hour of foreplay or so(maybe more). So I had the condom on and everything but I could not fit my penis in her vagina. I mean we tried for a good 30-40 min. It just wouldn't fit. I even tried workin it in little by little so she wouldn't get hurt. Any suggestions?

2. brettD

brettD New Member

try fingering her, is your gf generally small? 1,2,fingers then try the dick

3. I feel like Ive seen this post before...

4. RockChick

RockChick New Member

yes you do fit inside of her... always remember, thats where babies come from and if you've seen a newborn... well, you get the point.

anyway, is your girl a virgin or did she have sex before? also does she masturbate?

when you are going at it next time, make sure she is wet, finger her with 1, 2 or more fingers (whatever she likes) and while fingering her, stretch her vagina a lil bit, don't just go in and out etc.. also when you are trying to get your penis into her vag, push a lil harder... i'm not saying ram it into her but push it a little inside... don't expect it just sliding inside her... especially not if its her first time.

5. R HOP

R HOP New Member

yeah
    she was wet. I was easily fingering her with 2 fingers, but I did not try to stretch it out. She is not a virgin, at least from what shes told me. It was so frustrating, later she was crying. She thought it was all her fault and I told her that it wasn't and that we would figure this out. I'm not entirly sure where to go next. You think lube would help?

6. Scott7

Scott7 New Member

Try KY Warming Lube. Not only will it help but it will also stimulate her a little which will make her wetter/looser.

7. RockChick

RockChick New Member

i dunno about lube, i dont have any experience with it. all we need and use is saliva and natural juices.

8. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

a little lube can help. i had a very very tight girlfriend once (i'm not gigantic, like 5.5" and 5" circumference, semi thick) and could barely get it in. we just went reallly really slow, lubed up, use some pressure. took awhile, but goddamn was she tight.

9. THT

THT The easy way is always mined

Sounds like an angle problem.

10. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

was she hurting at all? even if it's not her first time, her hymen can still be in tact.
    it may also be that the muscles in her vagina were contracting, therefore not allowing your penis to insert itself (making her tight)..this can be due to stress, fear or anxiety. and just from reading your posts, it seems like you all tried for a long time, and it may just be her body telling her that she just needs to relax.

but yeah, like the others said, try lube, or even try a sex toy (vibrator) at first and see how she handles that.

good luck

11. R HOP

R HOP New Member

Thanks for the help guys! I will keep all this in mind for this weekend.

12. Digits

Digits New Member

haha 5" is really thick.. 5.5" isn't really long, but 5" is deffinetly pretty thick

13. chuytx

chuytx New Member

is she skinny?or what?
    Tell her to close her eyes and stick it inside fast!!

14. Mojo

Mojo New Member

:werd:

hes got a soda can :ugh: :rofl:

15. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

x2

16. Coco Monkey

Coco Monkey OT Supporter

:eek3:

17. brettD

brettD New Member

dont use warming liquid, lots of girls say that burns there cooch,

18. rkf76

rkf76 New Member

you sure you were heading for the right entrance?

19. Digits

Digits New Member

haha I thought so too.. Until I measured the circumfrance of mine haha.. 5" too.. I always thought 5" would be wider.. Cause I never thought of myself as thick, just long..

haha.. Guess we learn something new everyday.. Measure yourself and you'll see haha

20. BATMANs

BATMANs New Member

fuck her in the ass and tell her that it's less painful in the right hole...............

21. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

everyone that I have talked to personally about it loves it :dunno: to each thier own...

but IMO its some awesome shit

22. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

yea I think people are getting circumfrance mixed up with diameter. 5" isnt near a soda can, and actually closer to average size.

23. IreLynx

IreLynx New Member

I'm one of the (apparently few) people who found that it burned. It did not feel good at all & put a stop to all activities for the rest of the night. At least there's a huge variety of lubes to choose from out there, so we're slowly making our way through testing each brand & their types if they make more than one lube. :naughty:

Edit: For others who may not like warming lubes and haven't yet found a lube they like; try Bliss lube...I thought it was one of the best water based we've tried so far. I hear Eros is great as well, but I always go for variety and never have enough money left over to afford to splurge on the Eros. :(