I don't do the Vag but this one provokes thought...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by PropositionMo, Aug 8, 2008.

1. PropositionMo

PropositionMo New Member

So I text messaged my ex-girlfriend (broke up last year, but still friendly even though we don't talk much) to tell her happy birthday. I told her that I hoped she has a good day and such and she starts off about how a good day would be a welcome change.

I figured I'd bite and ask her why she was so glum. She responded that she was having some relationship issues. Apparently she's dating an out of work breakdancer that treats her well about half the time and some other dude who is really bad in bed. Then she goes on to tell me that since leaving our relationship, she requires a guy that is as good in bed as I was.

Needless to say I was both flattered and flabergasted. I do still have feelings for her in the back of my mind somewhere, and while I don't like to hear about her having sex with other guys, I must admit, being told that I am the bar they're compared to was a nice thing to hear.

I told her that if she needed fulfilling that I am only a plane ride away. She said that there were too many emotions wrapped up in our thing for us to ever just have a sexual relationship, but maybe someday... I left it at that.

Now this has me feeling all strange... Vag, opinions? Thoughts?

2. Alexqzilla

Alexqzilla New Member

What are you asking us to address?

3. PropositionMo

PropositionMo New Member

Nothing needs addressing. Just sharing.

4. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Yeah, the fuckbuddy thing will never work because of your history.

And you two broke up for a reason, and unless one or either of you have undergone MASSIVE changes (and I mean motherfucking HUGE ASS CHANGES) relationship is just going to fail too.

So, yeah, pretty much don't let this happen again.

5. Potski

Potski what?

Don't do it brew

Don't even let her know you want it. She'll milk you for self esteem and continue fucking other dudes

Delete from phonebook

6. PropositionMo

PropositionMo New Member

Fucking well put.

7. PropositionMo

PropositionMo New Member

We both have. Major overhauling on my end, and she's been through a lot since. Its a moot point really. I just wrote to wish her happy birthday and she dropped all that on me. Not sure why.