FRK I dont consider myself bi but....

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by quickone, Dec 30, 2006.

1. quickone

quickone New Member

Im all into women I love them. But when im really stoned...sometimes...sometimes i want nothing more than a guy to be here to slip it in my ass. I've never done a single thing with any guy. while im sober i would never consider it but when im real high for some reason it sorta interests me. I dont want to go through with it then end up regretting it the next day. But I have posted on craigslist. I dont feel comfortable going to someones house nor do i feel comfortable having someone i dont know at mine. A hotel is kinda out of the question because I dont have the $ for it. I dont want someone my own age cause that weirds me out for some reason and I also dont want it to end up being someone I know. I want to go and be able to be fucked and not have them know who i am or chance running into them later in life and also I dont want them to know where i live. kind of car i have...i just want a one time thing and pretty much have it be so theres no chance of what happened to ever leak out to anyone. Paranoid? I might be lol

2. OakleyTodd

OakleyTodd New Member

Annoyomous encounters between guys is very common online. I have a had a few where the guy never saw my face, and I didnt see his.

I was in San Diego back in October, and I had been chatting with a guy online for a few weeks. So I get in town to my hotel, and he wants to come over to do me. So we initiate the plan we had come up with. I strip down to my underwear, prop the door open ever so slightly, put on a rubber hood I have, and lay on the bed face down.

A few minutes later, I hear the door open and then shut. He strips, does his thing to me, gets dressed, and then leaves. Oh, and he left his underwear, and put mine on. I must say it was fun.

If you are that concerned about not wanting someone at your place, and dont want to get a hotel room, then it sounds as if your only option is to go to a guys place. There are quite a few free sites where you can meet local guys. The best part about sexuality, is its your thing to control.

So if you feel you wanna do it, then just do. No one is going to judge you. And if you do go thru with it, you should give us all the details.

3. quickone

quickone New Member

That hotel plan sounds perfect. I could do that cept for the $ issue. I can't really have someone jus walk in here to my place cause of my roomate will wonder what is goin on

4. OakleyTodd

OakleyTodd New Member

Im in the same roommate situation. Luckily, he tends to go away now and then. I did the same hood thing twice where the guy came in to find me, but instead of waiting on the bed, I was outside on the balcony, bent over the railing!

If you ever wanna chat about bi stuff, feel free to message me and ask any questions you like:

Yahoo: mpuck972
    AIM: chmike30

5. Ashley

Ashley EEK!!!!

6. quickone

quickone New Member

oh wow I had forgotten about that post. yeah it didnt end up happening. I may have someone over next week

EDIT: your the girl with the extremely sexy feet:):naughty:;)

7. quickone

quickone New Member

actually it could be happening tonight...im in the middle of seeing

8. changeyez

changeyez New Member

so did it happen?

9. Ashley

Ashley EEK!!!!

thanks.

and yeah a few of us kinda thought you'd been kidnapped or killed or something crazy. :noes: try not to do that us again

10. quickone

quickone New Member

I wont sorry:wavey: But no it didnt end up happening it was too late and he went to bed