i dont believe in being friendzoned

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by BrinkofSanity, Oct 27, 2008.

1. i believe in the girl never being interested in you.

before and during my first LTR i made friends w. lots of girls. either i became friends w. them and then my fiancee became friends w. them, she was friends w. them and then i became friends w. them, or i was already friends w. them before my LTR.

there was zero flirting. we'd hang out w. eachother frequently.

within a year after my break up i slept with 5 of them. including the girl that was going to be the bride's maid had we gotten married..... this girl i was friends w. for probably a year before i even met my would be fiancee and her and i never flirted.

friendzones are an excuse made by girls who just do not find you attractive enough to date. they dont want to hurt your feelings. it then became such a popular and accepted thing to say that people just believe in it.

if a girl finds you attractive it wont matter how long you took to make a move or if you even made one at all. she will hook up w. you once you get the nuts to make a real move.

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Just because you didn't get friendzoned doesn't mean it doesn't happen :mamoru:

That being said, the ladder theory IMO is a better way to follow the phenomenon. I definitely think guys are able to switch from one ladder to the next. But there are still men who get friendzoned hardcore and never leave that other ladder.

3. of course there are guys that do. however i dont think its for the reasons given in the friendzone theory.

its a lot more simple. the girl just does not find you attractice.... more then likely bc she does not find you physically attractive.

if a girl thinks you are hot it wont matter how long you have been friends w. her or how long it took you to make a move... once you do she WILL hook up w. you.

4. iwishyouwerebeer

Not exactly....You are thinking like a man, which is not how a women thinks.

I will completely admit that attraction obviously has a huge part in the process, but there are also men that women might not be initially attracted to who can later impress a girl with their personality amongst other things. This is why it's possible for a guy to switch to the other ladder. I myself have met guys, had no interest in them at the moment, put them on the friend ladder and then down the line became more attractive to m (depending on where I was in my life and what I was looking for). In other words, they switched ladders.

But, I've also met guys (even attractive ones) that I got to know and just knew it would never happen, so they stayed on the friends ladder. Even right now I have a group of 5 great guy friends. 1 I dated and the other 4 I can't ever imagine as a romantic interest because they are like brothers to me now.

5. but why did know "it would never happen"?

was it something in their personality or life style?

6. Dionysus

Dionysus New Member

if a girl says she just wants to be friends just leave her and stop talking to herI don't know why some guys still continue to follow the girl around

7. iwishyouwerebeer

Both. There's one guy in particular that comes to mind. Very attractive (to me) and then the more I got to know him I realized he was a slob who had no goals or aspirations in life and it turned me waaayyyy off. Girls don't only think with their vagina, they think with their emotions as well.

In your case with those girls that you all ended up having sex with I'm sure your physical appearance had something to do with it, but I'm willing to bet it also had something to do with you being able to get engaged. To a lot of women they find that very sexy. It's the same thing with men who are or get married. To a woman we see that as a guy who must have some kind of value (especially if the woman you are marrying is good looking or a "catch") and who also can make a commitment.

8. then you've made my point. remember i said if a girl "finds you attractive". i didnt say physically only.

my point is that if a girl finds you attractive (not just physically) then no matter how long you have been friends if you make a move she will go for it.

9. agreed.... but that is not the point of this thread.

10. jimmyjoe

jimmyjoe Across 110th Street, You can find it all in the st

In my experiences with women it is best to let them know right from the start that you want to be more than just friends, if not they will put you into there friend-zone data base.

I have heard that most women will have decided within 5min after meeting you, whether or not they want to have sex with you or noT. :cool:

11. Abomb

Abomb New Member

it is very easy to switch ladders as a man.

cut off contact with the girl you want to bang for 6 months to a year and then increase your attractiveness by: building muscles / losing fat and/or increasing social status/attractiveness

12. [-]

[-] Guest

I did this essentially, rarely spoke to one girl while I was away at school. lost a bunch of weight. She never became interseted because we knew each other since we were ilke 14.

Best thing to happen to me.

13. Vysion

Vysion New Member

Friendzoned only happens to guys that never make a sexual advance on a woman.

14. i never made a sexual move on any of those girls. yet as soon as i was single i did OR they did and we had sex.

so basically i went 6 yrs w.o any kind of advance towards them.... but bc they were attracted to me the whole time when i did i got them.

15. sure that would work but you are having to change yourself.

im saying that you dont have to do that if the girl finds you attractive (not just physically) to beging with.

no matter how much you are friends w. them and have never tried anything if they like you, once you do put a move on them they will allow you to.

friedzoned = the girl does not find you attractive. could be bc of looks, your lack of ambission, personality, etc.... but what it comes down to is that she does not like you as a potential mate.

people make friendzones sound like the girl could find you attractice (again not just physically) but bc you did not put a move on her she friendzoned you. i say that is not true.

16. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

No, what you are saying is that if a girl is attracted to you then it doesn't matter how long before you make a move.

Obviously it is going to be easy to fuck a friend who is attracted to you... and doesn't even really have anything to do with friendzone. You are trying to force your experience into a frame that doesn't match.

17. maybe i do not know the defenition of "friedzone" then.

i always thought of it as: a guy taking too long to make a move. this then pushes him into the friedzone bc the girl starts to see him only as a friend.

am i missing something? is being "friedzoned" different then what i thought it was?

18. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

The difference is if she has always been attracted to you then you are in a different position then one of the puppy-dog nice guys who try to impress her with niceness. Those are the guys who have problems with friendzones, not the guys who have the girls attracted to them.

Though you still can get out of it, I recently did it with a girl I've known for a long long long time. Though it wasn't something I could do over night, I knew she didn't see me like that so over a few months I slowly showed her sides of my personality I knew would make her see me in a different light, and it worked. And for the record I don't have a hard time with friendzones, I just knew this one girl since we were kids and so she never thought of me like that until I kinda forced her to.

19. Vysion

Vysion New Member

You don't understand the friendzone then... You can't be friendzoned when you HAVE a girlfriend. You can only be friendzoned when you are a single guy looking to start a relationship with a woman but you are too sensitive and shy to escalate the physical-ness of the relationship.

A guy allows himself to be put into the friendzone. The only way out of the friendzone is to make a move on a woman you like. Cuddling is not a move. Kissing, sexual foreplay, and sex are moves.

20. ok that clears things up.

i always thought of the FZ as a natural occurance of what happens when a guy does not make his motives known to a girl fast enough.

not as a negative aspect of a guy's personality. as in, he is too pussy to make his motives known and therefore becomes friendzoned.

21. metakone

metakone New Member

details on how u acheived this ?

22. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

:rofl:

I always get a kick out of people trying to tell me that the frienzone is bullshit.

I have been friendzoned FAR too many times in my life to EVER be convinced that it's not real and doesn't exist.

If you don't believe in the friendzone, then you simply don't understand that concept of what the friendzone is.

23. uwofrost

uwofrost New Denver Crew

I agree with the OP... the friendzone is like the Burmuda Triangle you only get stuck there if your dumb

24. uwofrost

uwofrost New Denver Crew

I understand what the idea of it is but how do you get there? Never been and i dont think i will visit either

YOU=:greddy:

25. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

If you understand the idea, you will understand how you get there. :hsugh:

You don't understand the idea, like I said.