I done fucked up.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by quadracer420, Mar 11, 2007.

1. quadracer420

quadracer420 New Member

Ok guys/gurls ive been in a 2 year relationship and i had started hanging out with a gurl whom is my good friends best friend. she is not attractive to me and shes a bigger gurl. Now my gf told me that if i hung out with her shed break up with me which happend. But i cant stop thinking about her i dk whut to do. I guess shes moved on and has another bf but I just cant seem to move on this time. And am real depressed over shit. Any suggestions?

2. hi2u2

hi2u2 New Member

youre depressed over your ex?
    if you wanted her so bad why didnt you just stop hanging out with your friend? or have your gf meet her and be friends with her? anyway, if she didnt trust you wiht your best friend i think you should consider yourself lucky, she seems like a super jealous girl and probably would have made things worse.

why dont you find someone else so you can move on too

3. quadracer420

quadracer420 New Member

^^ would you stop hanging out with your best friend? I want to move on I really do its just not that easy. Ive never had this problem with a break up before:eek3:

4. that kid

that kid New Member

Time heals everything. Hang in there man.

5. deathofxromance

deathofxromance New Member

wow that sucks.
    on of my bf`s friends is a complete asshole to me, &i hate him.
    he knows i don`t like it when he hangs out with him,
    but i`d never be like "omg, you can`t be friends with him anymore, cause i`ll dump you."
    thats just...wow. thats crazy.
    :hsugh: sorry for your crazy ex.

6. quadracer420

quadracer420 New Member

^^ thanks guys, it does suck but ill find a better gf in the future. Its just hard when I had planed on moving in with her and just taking our relationship to the next level. oh and said friend is a female but I could NEVER do anything with her :barfkiss: . I was real shitty to her lots of times i just feel bad sometimes. I just need to get my mojo back after 2 years of being taken I kinda forgot how to pick up chicks but im shure Ill remember :x: :wavey: .

7. Limited Edition

Limited Edition New Member

Did your interest level for your gf shoot up after the breakup? When i broke up with my last my interest level went from 60% to 80% the next day. I couldn't stop thinking about her but it was only temporary. Once I cut ALL ties to her a month later I stopped having romantic feelings. Time heals all wounds.

Watch Swingers.

8. quadracer420

quadracer420 New Member

I guess it might have. I have ended all contact with her aswell. I guess its just awkward after being with someone for a long time. But now I have more time to ride/fix my quads and hone up my shooting skills.

9. Haggard

Haggard VW crew

if you where i a relationship for 2 years and after you broke up she had a new bf right away, she was just looking for a reason to break-up.

10. hi2u2

hi2u2 New Member

i wouldnt, but then again, i wouldnt want to stay with someone who told me to stop hanging out with my best friend,

i sympathize with you really, it sucks when people are selfish and they stop you doing from what makes you you.

and i agree with what Haggard says, i honestly think that youre better off, anyone that makes you stop doing things you love isnt someone you want in your life.

11. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

Do what YOU want to do, not what someone else wants you to do. If someone started trying to control my actions they would be OUT.

12. quadracer420

quadracer420 New Member

^^ right on guys. I do feel that ill be better off now with out her, its just hard not to think about it sometimes.

13. Reign

Reign Banned

Do shit to take your mind off her. Join the gym, play video games, read, work over time...

14. quadracer420

quadracer420 New Member

^^ yah ive been doing shit to keep me busy. :mepoke:

15. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

Your first post said that she was your good friend's best friend, not your best friend. Which is it? I can't really blame your gf for being bothered by that though. It's one thing if you and the girl were friends before you started dating your gf, but to start hanging out with some new girl all the time when you have a gf is a little weird.

16. quadracer420

quadracer420 New Member

^ i hung out with her twice, both times at a tatoo place which me and my ex went to all the time and hung out with the guy. its not like i took her to the movies and dinner. And i have known her for a while but it was a LONG time ago and my best friend re introduced me to her, but i could NEVER do anything with her:barf: