i do not recommend horsepower by UN

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by Thoth, May 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thoth

Thoth OT Supporter

went in to my local to get some more NO, had a chat with the guy there and he since its been a while without cycling (3months) i could try something without caffeine. i ended up buying a tub of horsepower (no caffeine). first day taking it, i wasnt impressed with the flavour, but it gave my skin a nice tingle. however, the tingling kept getting stronger, and i had a constant urge to throw it all back up. my performance in the gym was shocking, i actually felt fatigued and sick.

second day, it took me 20 minutes to take down a single scoop, it tasted that bad. i got a bit of tingle, not as bad as the first day, but other than that: no pumps, no alertness/concentration increase, no feeling of wellbeing. fuck this, i took it back to my store. guy rang the Ultimate nutrition rep, to sort out a credit and the bloke gave me a full refund. youll laugh at the price, AU$110 (no products here range from 80-120)

shitty taste (like swallowing acid) and nothing helpful to add in the gym, not recommended

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.