SRS I do it out of compassion..

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by rejiro, Aug 2, 2006.

1. rejiro

rejiro New Member

Compassion: n. sympathetic consciousness of others' distress together with a desire to alleviate it

I did it out of compassion. I am not going to write a novel, but basically i told my homies gf that he cheated on her. I did it because i knew she was in a shitty position, and now i'm getting burned for it.

c'est la vie.

edit: i don't want a relationship with her. and I am confident with my own life. I just wonder if i did the right thing.

2. ledzep73

ledzep73 New Member

He has no right to be pissed at you because she found out what he did.

3. toeshoes

toeshoes Guest

you did the right thing. Unfortunately, in these situations people are mad at themselves or each other, but the messenger gets kicked in the ass.

4. rejiro

rejiro New Member

thanks guys and gals ...i just felt like i had to do it..now it blows up in my face. but i know that my soul can rest easy tonight..

but it gets worse..she has NO WHERE TO STAY. her parents moved to another state. I felt compassion..i told her that me and a couple of friends are getting an apartment together. i mentioned that we can work things out...so she wouldn't have to move back to her parents.

sigh.

edit: she lives with him.

5. The Secretary

The Secretary My domestic skills will rock your socks off!

Wow you did the right thing. If someone knew my bf was cheating on me I would want to know about it. Are you friends with her as well or just on an aquaintence basis?