FRK I dedicated to making my SO ejaculate the next time I see her

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by !m/_, Apr 26, 2006.

1. !m/_

!m/_ D͇͈̰̳̺̼ͩ̋̓̾i̠͈̩͙̱̳̟͂̊s̈́͐́ ̻͓̙͌̃̿s̖͙̲̰̫ͨͧ̈́̍̿̚ò&#82

I want to give her the most satisfying and ultimate orgasmic experience ever. I have never attempted to make a girl squirt so can anyone here share any pointers from personal experience? I heard there are different ways of doing it and certain techniques to try but I'm just not familiar with them.

2. Nonphixion

Nonphixion New Member

Upward pressure on the roof of the vagina, while doing a "come-here" motion with your two longest fingers.

3. Soren

Soren OT Supporter

vigorously. you have to do it pretty hard and rough. unless she says "stop, you're hurting me", keep going.

you may wish to play with clit first though. the rough spot you keep rubbing will start to swell and thats when u know ur close.

one of the most important parts, though, is to tell her its alright if she feels like she has to piss, because she WILL feel it. it's 80% mental. tell her it's fine is she takes a piss on you. you will enjoy it.

4. Isamu

Isamu New Member

check out Triple-Cs posts.. she is teh pro squirter!

5. saxman

saxman Burninating the peasants

I have way more luck getting my gf to squirt by licking her clit than I do with the come hither motion

6. 01000101

01000101 New Member

give her head for a bit, then while licking her clit, rub the gspot: hard, short, and fast.

my girl went through 12 layers of thick towel the other night :fawk:

7. The Fugue

The Fugue New Member

I have achieved it a couple of times with the come hither, but my reluctance to talk about it is holding us back.

We dont use vocal communication during sex much at all, its almost all body language.

:wtc:

8. sp33d

sp33d New Member

oh ill chime in on this. i have had alot of trial and error on this.

I believe the 80% mental may be alittle low :) its very mental. seriously if shes never squirted it will take some time. very few women will do it automatically.

Here is what works best for me, get her super relaxed like a nice rub down (full body) with or with out oils. maybe some candles.

Get her extremely horny, finger, clit stimulation, oral for quite some time and dont forget about her other parts (breast stomach, inner thigh, blah) basically get her to the point where shes is begging for the CAWK.

Then start your work on the upper wall of the cooter, like said before a come here motion on the upper wall, now the g-spot is not on the same place on all women so work around until you feel like a grapeish sized glan thing where your rubbing, work on that spot till she drenches you with fem-cum.

you may also put your other hand above her pelvic bone and press down to make the top wall alittle more easy to get a good grasp on things.

Now for my GF, i dont even use the come here motion, i just point my fingers upwords and move my whole arm up and down very vigerously. and that usually makes sleeping sloppy.

or she could do naturally like my GF friend that i get to play with once in a while. G-spot vibe for like 2mins and shes soaked as am I.

GOOD LUCK!

9. !m/_

!m/_ D͇͈̰̳̺̼ͩ̋̓̾i̠͈̩͙̱̳̟͂̊s̈́͐́ ̻͓̙͌̃̿s̖͙̲̰̫ͨͧ̈́̍̿̚ò&#82

Thanks for the tips guys, I will try to let you know how it goes but I'm not gonna see her for more than a week from now :big grin:

10. low20

low20 Member

i havnt gotten my gf to squirt yet, we havnt talked about it yet actually but i want to try...i have however g-spot fingered her and she LOVES it, she goes nuts so i see potential...i found that last time i did it, i pressed down on her lower stomach, basically right above where your fingers will be inside her and that made her react ven more...i saw her hand there and i thought she was like pressing it, so i pressed and she went wild...i guess it puts more pressure on the spot since, yes, you do need to press fairly hard, harder than you would think...good luck, let us know

11. giapia

giapia Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you re

that sounds like a challenge :squint: i doubt i've been through *12 thick towels* but i know in order to reserve towels, we started using plastic bags for easier clean up :o

12. desired_apathy

desired_apathy New Member

takes a good amount of work. Just other day discovered my SO was a squirter :eek5:.

13. subgraphic

subgraphic OT Supporter

I stepped up and started trying.. took me/her about 10-12 times before she let loose.

14. The Fugue

The Fugue New Member

:cool:

Nice work.

15. foreverLost

foreverLost New Member

i want to let loose..... :(

16. Simple

Simple Sexy Beatch

she's done it twice in 3 years :hs: so hot

17. russ6570

russ6570 New Member

Rotating your fingers all around the inside as well as the "come hither" motion seems to work... just ask me about cleaning out the backseat of my car... at least its leather seats...

18. NJGuy

NJGuy "Fuckmefuckmefuckmefuckmef uckmefuckmefuckmefuckm OT Supporter

I would enjoy it so if I ever said that to a girl wouldnt be a lie :naughty:

19. 01000101

01000101 New Member

I highly recommend this book

She Comes First : The Thinking Man's Guide to Pleasuring a Woman
    by Ian Kerner

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/02...f=pd_bbs_1/104-2892016-6456723?_encoding=UTF8

Amazon.com
    "When it comes to pleasuring women and conversing in the language of love, cunnilingus should be every man's native tongue," writes clinical sexologist Ian Kerner, Ph.D. in She Comes First, a straightforward, intimate, and exuberant guide to cunnilingus. Kerner first explored "the oral caress" as a way of compensating for his "sexual inadequacies," and quickly learned that women not only welcomed but often preferred "the way of the tongue," reaching orgasm more consistently than through intercourse. Kerner educates readers about the clitoris, "the powerhouse of pleasure," with 18 parts and 8,000 nerve endings (twice as many as the penis) and describes female sexual response from "foreplay" through "coreplay" to "moreplay." A large part of the book is a graphic, detailed primer on "mouth music," including best positions, step-by-step techniques (illustrated), and tips for tongue and fingers. How long should this last? Until the woman has an orgasm or many, says Kerner, and "melts blissfully before your eyes." "The vast majority of women complain about guys who don't like to do it, don't know how to do it, or simply don't do it nearly enough," writes Kerner. This book will change that. Women: Buy it for your partner! --Joan Price

20. KaoS

KaoS New Member

For the first year or so of my relationship i didn't know my gf was a squirter.

then one day we were fucking stand-up doggy in my cousins bathroom :mamoru: and she came, it pushed my dick out and she soaked his bath mat. i was liek "oh shit :eek5:" up until that point, i had no idea that i enjoyed girls squirting. now i love it, on my face, in my mouth, everywhere :drool:

i've found that she squirts the hardest while i fuck her doggy and rub her clit at the same time :dunno:

21. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

My wife squirts all the time.

I agree with the comments about it being mental. Many girls feel that they are going to pee, so they stop themselves from relaxing. The key is to just let it relax. Tell her to pee before sex. This way she wont' have to pee really during sex. Thus, the feeling she has will be to squirt, not to pee.

I find that she can get herself off with her clit, but I can get her to really squirt using the method mentioned previously (fingers on upper part of vaginal wall). When youput your fingers in, you will feel a little mound. That is where you want to hit.

START SLOW....it can be very intense, so at first, it may not feel too good for her because it is too overwhelming. So start slow and as she is getting into it and getting wet, pick up the speed a little and push harder. The KEY is to push harder...the speed is not AS important (in regards to medium, fast or hyper, they all work well). From there, just tell her to relax, have a towel underneath and enjoy.

22. BaneBoi

BaneBoi ƒł٤şħ Ąđđίçŧ

I've had several gfs that squirt. It takes a while to get them comfortable and familiar enough with the feeling, then to let it loose.

Once you do, at least, in my experiance... look out. I dont think my gf and I have sex w/o her gushing at least twice in the past 5 or so months.

Dont try too hard when youre learning. Putting too much pressure on making her do it usually backfires, as she is... well... trying too hard.