I couldn't really find an FAQ anywhere.

Discussion in 'That'll Buff Right Out' started by Accido, Jun 10, 2004.

1. Accido

Accido New Member

I'm one of those people who use the 7 dollar car wash. :hs: but I want my cars to shine adn reflect. I saw the products, but I want to know a good procedure. I assume giving the car a good wash would be the first step, but what's next? Do I wax or polish or is that both? :confused: I aslo want my tires to look brand new again. I have a brand new camry, an 03 ford f150, and a old 02 ford focus wagon. :)

2. Jackhole

Jackhole New Member

You apply products from most to least aggressive, therefore you would use a heavy cut polish first and a wax last.

3. Robb

Robb Guest

"I assume giving the car a good wash would be the first step, but what's next? Do I wax or polish or is that both? I aslo want my tires to look brand new again"
    -After a thorough washing, you should apply a polish, remove, then apply a wax, that will give you decent results w/ not too much effort.
    -As for the tires, scrub them really good with a brush and a tire cleaner(simple green, megs apc+ or any other cleaner) and then dress them w/ your choice of tire dressing, probably a satin dressing(vinylex, 303) if you want the brand new look.

4. perry

perry burp