I could stab whoever fucking recommended eD to me

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by TwistedMind, Apr 9, 2006.

1. TwistedMind

TwistedMind New Member

What a bunch of pussy hurt fags they are.

I bought their fucking amp, I bought 2 of their subs. But I guess that isnt enough for them. Spending 1000 dollars dosnt make me worthy I guess.

After posting a question\comment in their GENERAL DISCUSSION forum.

About how I was going to use second skin as my sound deadner of choice they fucking banned my account.

WTF is it my fault they make an inferior product, that costs the same as the best shit on the market.

Mother fuck im selling all this shit I bought from them on ebay now and going with a real god damn company like RE, or DD FUCK eD

STAY AWAY FROM THEM> !

2. Dementio

Dementio OT Supporter

don't take this as defending anyone, but, you did pretty much recommend a rival product in their forum

3. hypnosmurf

hypnosmurf blue member OT Supporter

People at the Klipsch forum recommend different subs more then they recommend buying Klipsch subs.

I don't see Klipsch getting all pussy hurt.

4. Ronin

Ronin Guest

:mamoru:

on a related note: I think I'm going to get some second skin overkill for my car

--and second skin rattle pad is incredibly expensive btw I would find it hard to afford for most people, their other stuff is ok priced i suppose although on a price point I like raamat, even if second skin damplifier is a bit better the customer service i get from rick at raamaudio is superior to most companies i've seen, ever.--

any experience or know about the liquid firewall? I am interested in a way to help cut thermal transmission from that portion of the car as I dont have A/C so all the more insulation the better. and matting the area seems like a true pain in the ass

PS: I probably would've went liquid from second skin had I known it was priced the same, not sure how different they'll be as I'm just using it to help prevent some rust :dunno:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2006
  5. Ronin

Ronin Guest

6. ngsm13

ngsm13 New Member

What's new!?!?!

Seriously...

That's why eD is REDICULOUS. All of there stuff is REbadgeD junk...

Ben Milne, the owner, has BACKSTABBED numerous people. Lied, lied, lied, and guess what... lied some more. Refused to pay for orders from buildhouse... while under contract. For god's sake they've dicked over two of their buildhouses, and they've been through about 6 buildhouses since the beginning...

I'll never buy anything from them ever again. Ever since the e-logo K series... iSUX forums are a joke, it's filled with eD drones, guys who slob on Ben's knob, Nazi's, and the largest circle jerk on the internet.

Oh well :(...

eDuh... FTL :(

7. Arc

Arc New Member

What amp did you buy....I might wanna take it off your hands :mamoru:

8. TwistedMind

TwistedMind New Member

9. JohnAG

JohnAG OT Supporter

I love my 16kv2 and nine.2... sounds better than anything else I could get for the price.

Just picked up 2 13kv2s on their 2004 kv2 build sale, 50 bucks a piece. They'll end up being a sick as home theater sub. They've been nothing but helpful for me. Always helped me with box design, amp choice, etc.

10. Arc

Arc New Member

Would you be interested in selling?