FRK I Can't Think of a Title, SO THERE!

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Bubba Atlantis, Jan 2, 2008.

1. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

I am too tired too think of a title, so it is not going to have one.

I have been so busy lately, but have wanted to post this for a while as I find it rather amusing.

For a very long time, Lovely has stated that she will NEVER EVER allow anything up her ass. The thought of anal and anything associated with that is disgusting. In addition, she thinks that whatever gets shoved up her ass will have shit on it when it comes back out.

Anyway, so that is a bit of a background.

About a year ago, there was a thread posted on here about a dom/sub checklist. We downloaded it and filled it out. When it came to the anal question, you would think she would pick NEVER EVER. However, she decided to pick maybe (or doubtful or something). Anyway, the point was, it was not no (sorry this is going to be a long thread). I sort of ignored this but found it rather amusing.

So, a month ago or so, she decided that she might want to try stuff up the ass. I was VERY shocked by this as she had said never, gross, no, etc etc. So, we went and got her a toy. Then, we started doing some stuff with fingers and the toy, etc etc. I was amused by this. She, of course, felt sort of weird, but also stated that it didn't feel that bad. So we have been going slowly and taking our time. Doing the smart thing I have been very patient and not pushing and doing things slowly.

We were out with a friend two weeks ago and she was sort of shocked when she found out that Lovely had never had anal before. As you all can probably guess, our friends know Lovely is fairly liberal(ish :mamoru:) so the friend was surprised and kinda (very friendly) gave it to Lovely. "Oh, you have not had anal before? Wow".

Well, we were visiting family for Christmas (almost done the story, promise) and she was playing with herself and she turns to me and asks me to play with her ass...I at first went 'what', as I did not hear her fully, then I went oh...you want me to play with your ass cheeks (she likes her ass being rubbed). She looks at me and is like NO! shove something up my ass!

I was like :eek3: NEVER had I thought I would hear her say those words. So, in the end, things are going well :hsd::hsd: Moving slowly as is the appropriate form of action, but going well.

Anyway, the point of sharing this story is just to say, nothing is ever off limits (usually) and if you are patient, respectful and show that it is something that you desire or what and communicate it well, than there is a possibility. I am not saying it is for sure, but there is always a possibility; particularly if you communicate. Okay...I think that is enough...I could ramble more but..yeah...:mamoru:

2. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

Grats! Lucky man, you!

3. Lovely Atlantis

Lovely Atlantis Luscious Lovely Lady!

I did NOT say that! I just said "no" and you figured it out from there...

But anyway, I guess I'm of the mentality that it's unfair to knock something until you've tried it. Also, even though it was something that is not a turn on for me, I knew that Bubba really wanted it. So since I love him and am open minded, I was willing to give in to make him happy. I still don't think he's ever going to shove his dick in there though... it's far too big- I get pain just thinking about it.

4. Bubba Atlantis

not in the moment did you say shove something up my ass....however, after, when we talked you said that you had the urge to have something up your ass.

We will see on the penis ;)

5. Cobber

Cobber Wanna touch my bunny hole?

you two are sitting inches away from each other ... each sitting at your own computers aren't you

6. Bubba Atlantis

LMAO...we have done that plenty of times...we have arguments (fun ones) in shoutboxes and in threads) and we are side-by-side...however, currently, no, we are not. She is at home and I am at work.

7. Cobber

arguments online without saying a word to each other correct ... maybe a giggle or two but thats about it

8. Bubba Atlantis

lol where is Canada are you? Ontario, Sask, Alberta?

9. Jbrown

Jbrown OT Supporter

Good advice.

My GF was same way, until I finally got her to do it one night, and it was awesome, for both of us.

SO next time I tried I didn't take my time, and made her cry. :hs:

So now she wont do it anymore, and I feel like a dumbass.

Moral: If you finally talk SO into it, take your time and don't rush.

10. mikmit

mikmit :o? OT Supporter

:mamoru:

11. Bubba Atlantis

:bigthumb:

12. Cobber

Ontario between Ottawa and Toronto

13. Bubba Atlantis

Brrr, little cold right now isn't it ;)

14. Cobber

yer fucking right ... -26 this morning

15. Bubba Atlantis

Least you do not have 2 metres of snow like the Maritimes. LOL my boss is stuck in Moncton ;)

16. Cobber

No ... only got about 12 inches new years day ... gunna get warm next week though

17. Jbrown

Jbrown OT Supporter

:madfawk:

18. yankeeschick14

yankeeschick14 New Member

yeah, I've always felt the same way. I used to say that I was going to remain an ass virgin forever, and its progressing away from that because I know its something that he's always really wanted to try. I had a friend say something similar to me yesterday about being surprised that I've never tried it, and it really put even more thoughts into my head. Toys=less intimidating than penis, but I do hear that penis can be easier than other things to some people.

19. HouseLing

HouseLing When masturbations lost its fun you'r fucking lazy

i approve this thread :bigthumb:

20. mikmit

mikmit :o? OT Supporter

:nono:

does deus read these threads that you post in here? :rofl:

21. DarkAngel19

DarkAngel19 New Member

Lovely, I'm with you on not thinking Bubba's cock would be a nice fit up your bum... vag, hell yeah, but bum? Not happening!

Waaaah, Bubba, you're too big for your own good:) So glad you guys found a happy medium though! I'm of the same opinion as Lovely... totally not really into that sort of thing on my own, but not against the idea. We'll see I guess...

:)

DA

22. razi

razi New Member

anal's one of those things that takes a few times to really get it right.

23. Bubba Atlantis

well, Lovely and I figure we need to practice what we preach in here.

That is, we find something that the other partner likes and thus are willing to try it because the other wants it, plus we communicate our feelings and limitations.

Thus, now I can not be called a hypocrite when I tell people to communicate what you want and be willing to try things that your partner wants even if it is not what you really want :mamoru: