SRS I can't seem to settle

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by FBIkilledmygoat, Oct 9, 2006.

1. FBIkilledmygoat

FBIkilledmygoat New Member

I keep moving from place to place and I'm never happy.

I moved to Oklahoma for college, I was so happy for so long and then all of a sudden I sank into this low point in my life. I figured I'd just get over it but, months passed and it never passed.

Finally, My sister called and asked me to move home because she needed me. I figured I just needed to be with family again. I moved in with her in Connecticut and I was so unhappy. I hated being alone but, I never wanted to see anyone. So, I figured I needed a big change.

Now here I am in California and once again I find myself in the same sinking feeling. :hsd: what's wrong with me?

2. Vixxen

Vixxen New Member

nothing. you just haven't found your niche, i suppose. are you alone out here too?

3. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

What's that old saying....no matter where you go...there YOU are. The one constant in all this moving about is you. What's "wrong" with you...I'm not sure but you seem to be depressed.

Have you thought about therapy or talking to a doctor about a diagnosis??

4. FBIkilledmygoat

FBIkilledmygoat New Member

I've been to the doctors. I've taken the meds.

the meds just made me feel worse and the doctors never made me feel any better.

I can't seem to get out of this sinking feeling.

5. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

Then find a different doctor. All doctors are NOT created equal and if one isn't able to help you go to another one.

You sound depressed and that's a very common condition that can be treated. There is help available and you don't have to suffer in silence. HOwever, YOU must take responsibility for your treatment and work with your doctor to discover the cause.

Don't give up and just say well I'm doomed to always feel this way. BULLSHIT! Stand up and fight. Do whatever it takes to get help. Call your doctor back and tell him the solution he prescribed isn't working, search the internet for people with similar conditions, look at the foods you eat and drink, look at your sleep/wake patterns, look at your exercise patterns. Don't just sit there and take it. You can lick this!

And lets not forget about the spiritual side.....I'm not preaching or saying to have to go to any particular church. What I am saying is that people often forget about their spiritual side and instead focus on the physical side. THe spiritual can be as important, and often MORE important, than the physical.

Good luck and God Bless.

6. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Well the only thing in this universe that can make you happy is loving and helping other people, i suggest you add that into your life.

7. i killed tupac

i killed tupac New Member

lack of spiritual principles/guidance did that to me. meds no help, drugs, alcohol, no help.

www.na.org

you dont have to be a junkie to check us out :)