SRS I can't seem to get into a serious relationship :hs:

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by kelvs, Dec 27, 2007.

1. kelvs

kelvs OT Supporter

I'm not really sure if it's really just me or maybe I just have a bad luck on women. I've dated a few girls I've met through friends/relatives but the interest level seems to be stuck only at the first month or so. Then everything would go downhill after a few more months. :hsd:

2. onedownfiveup

onedownfiveup Active Member

Just keep trying. Seems like you're having luck with getting dates. All it takes is one.

3. kelvs

kelvs OT Supporter

Well not really, I've dated 2 girls for the past year. Yes that's 6 months each and end up with nothing. I've met the first girl through my grandma's friend :rofl: and the 2nd one is my buddy's cousin.

They're okay but...
    1st girl - Doesn't eat meat :o She eats seafoods and vegies. And sleeps really early. 10pm
    2nd girl - She's 1 hour drive away from me. And stuff... :o

4. onedownfiveup

Well obviously you're finding faults in each that you don't like and aren't putting up with it which is good expecually if it outlines how you don't want to view your SO.

I've had maybe one serious relationship in my life time and I'm 24. I don't really go from date to date so me dating someone is kind of rare. I some what feel I want to be in a serious relationship, but at the same time I don't want to be in a relationship that stresses me out.

5. kelvs

kelvs OT Supporter

Well I do admit I am VERY picky but I think that may be part of why I still haven't had any serious relationship yet (I'm 25) :o

6. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

in hs a serious relationship isnt really an issue. if they happen great. but else go for some sex while you can. you only have 4 years to bang all the chicks you can and then see them with their hubbys 20 yrs later at a class reunion and know that you did it.

7. Rich

Rich New Member

Pro on first girl is that she's in bed before the black guys come out.

8. onedownfiveup

You know what? Being picky isn't always a bad thing. At least when you find someone and it lasts longer than 6 months you won't have to deal with a high stressful relationship.

9. kelvs

kelvs OT Supporter

Uhhh I'm not in HS anymore. I'm doing the :hs: <-- hs smiley

:hs:

I do wish I would've done a lot of stuffs during HS and College though. :hs:

10. onedownfiveup

Oh yeah, I would have done a lot of things differently.

11. kelvs

kelvs OT Supporter

Yeah that's what I'm thinking too. I don't wanna "settle" for someone less. :hsd:

:mamoru:

12. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

Why did you spend 6 months with each then? By 6 months you are usually well into a relationship..

13. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

oh post college? be picky. take your time. Try new things. etc etc.

just quit being shy and talk to a girl you like, make extended eye contact. goto bars. take girls ice skating, something creative and fun.

14. kelvs

kelvs OT Supporter

1st girl - pretty boring. we just go out around twice a month. dinner, see a movie, coffee, walk around the mall, etc. we did go out on a date in Valentines though but i dunno... maybe i was being too much of a pussy then. haven't even hold her hands. then we didn't go out for almost 2 months since she's always "tired" or "busy". i stopped texting her and she never texted me so that was it.

2nd girl - this one's totally different from the first girl as the 1st girl's actually rich and this one's around low-mid class so she lives a pretty simple life. doesn't wear branded stuffs and such. i usually just go to her house and hang out there maybe 2-3x a month. i'm still uncertain on what's the status with her because she just suddenly became frigid this December. it's like she woke up 1 day and decided to push me away. she only told me that she's busy with school lately (she's in college on her last term). i really don't know what happened here and is still confused.

:o

15. Midgetized

Wait, what? You've never even held her hand? That's not dating, that's being friends. You have to at least kiss a girl to consider it dating. It sounds like she stopped contacting you because she wanted to date you but you never made a move so she assumed you just wanted to be friends.

Have you ever kissed this one?

16. kelvs

kelvs OT Supporter

Eeehh... I did told her that i like her. :hs:

Well... lips no but yes on her cheeks and hand. :hs:

Well dating here in Asian countries are a bit different than Western countries. Girls here are more conservative and such. It's pretty common for women here to still be virgin around age 20+. :o

...or maybe I just really suck at this. :wtc:

17. Midgetized

Even if they are virgins I'm sure they still kiss at least. Telling a girl you like her but never making a move won't do any good. This would especially hold true over there if the girls are more conservative. They are waiting for the man to make the move.