I can't live with out her

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by OiNK, Aug 28, 2005.

1. OiNK

OiNK Pink Palace

We've been togther for almost 7 years and i'm only 20 years old, she is the only person I really know. However in the past month things have gotten really bad and she says she dosen't know if she loves me or not anymore. I dont know what to do, it hurts so much inside and being a male I never cry but this has made me break down and sob so many times.. I dont know what to do. I can't live with out her.. I truly love her and would die for her..I've been contemplating suicide becuase I honestly don't know what to do right now it seems like everything is falling apart in my life, I have no desire to do anything at all anymore and am very depressed

2. BoypussY

BoypussY game over.

quickly find yourself a new girl and you'll forget about it. however it won't be THAT easy b/c 7 years is waay too long. sitting at home and thinking about it will ony make it worse.

3. SeaMack99

SeaMack99 OT Supporter

7 years is a long time, but there are way to many women out there to let her get you down. Chances are youll still be friends so at least youll still be there for her.

4. Bruticus

Bruticus half dead OT Supporter

Don't be fucking stupid and weak. It's a girl, you'll get over her but it'll take time. Plus if you do want her back, no chance you can do that if you've already given up ...

5. Two toys

Two toys New Member

yeah suicide is definately a BAD idea, atleast you had her for 7 years, shit if you are as bad as you say you are... then it can only get better, just think of your future, you could end up with her and a family, quite possibly have everything you ever wanted, why give up?

6. Gai

Gai New Member

You're young. You have many things and people to experience yet. Don't give it all up now. That sure won't make a difference. Things might look terrible now, but there is always tomorrow and no one knows what can happen.

Keep on living and take it as one of life's hardships. Happens to a lot of people.

7. dfekt

dfekt New Member

hmm, try cumming in her then leaving her

8. OiNK

OiNK Pink Palace

You dont seem to understand why I feel like that, shes the only thing that ever made me happy and the only reason for a lot of things i've done to improve my life.. I just don't know how to live with out her

9. Bruticus

Indeed she may be the only thing that made you happy, but you've been attached for 7 years now, there is a SHITLOAD out there that can and will make you happy that you haven't been able to experience because you were with the one girl for over a third of your life now.

Don't even contemplate suicide, trust me, there is so much more out there and you will get over it.

10. Bruticus

Suicide = weak and the easy way out. Be strong.

11. Two toys

Two toys New Member

quite honestly i dont give a fuck why you feel like that, point is its a stupid thing, and a very selfish thing, you think she doesnt atleast care about you?? she may not love you anymore but the pain she's gonna go through if you end your life, if you still loved her you wouldnt put her through that.

12. ProneToEpisodes

ProneToEpisodes New Member

Killing yourself is not going to solve your problem. You are young and in "love" with this girl. But trust me you will meet someone else and love them just as much if not more. There is also a possibility she needs a little space, how old is she? Everyone needs to get there heart broken bad once, that way when you meet your soul mate you will appreciate them so much more.

13. rkf76

rkf76 New Member

It's tough bro, it really is. But it's not the end of the world. Be thankful you were able to be with her for so long and accept the fact that things have gotten really bad and apparently neither one of you did anything to fix the problems. Hold on to the good times you guys shared, but also remember the mistakes you made so you don't make the same one's w/the next girl.

14. quid

quid I Piss Excellence OT Supporter

#1 why you feel something is not for anyone to understand, what you get here is totally 3rd person subjective advice (if you want to call it that)

#2 more than likely most of the people on here including me at one point or another had the girlfriend that i thought were never going to break up, im going to marry this chick, etc. etc . then she says she needs a break, and the flood gates fly open, and all hell breaks loose. BUT, you find a way to deal with it, i personally refused to talk to her for about 6 months, now we are really good friends, and its great to have her in my life, but when you live your life entirely for another person, you lose site of yourself and your own goals. in your case you were 13 or so, and never even had a chance to find goals, so now is a good time to learn about yourself. i found that i like the gym, and i like to look good, thats my new hobby.

#3 think about suecide logically, now granted if it werent for a friend of mine id be dead right now, because i sucked down a fist full of viccodin and then drank a lot.... but thats besides the point. unless your going to actually dig a hole in your yard, and never leave it, or unless your parents are going to wake you up in the middle of the night and torture you and pull all of your teeth out then castrate you and punch you in the face, its totally illogical to not live anymore. your time on this planet is so short as it is, why not see what you can reap from it before your actually forced to go.

:hugot: itll get better bro, you just gotta give it some time

15. themacstallion

themacstallion The electric sheep are dreaming up your fate

It's your own fault that your life is fucked, you became ENTIRELY dependent on her and now you're gonna be a miserable little man with no reason to go on. You will be 100% depressed, sad, miserable, etc. until you can come to the realization that you can be happy on your own. I've never been with anyone for that long but I did have to choose to find a way to be happy. Once I made that realization, the growing started from there and my life is so much better in every way. I love my girlfriend with all of my heart, and if she didn't want to be with me anymore I would accept that and know that its best for her if that is the decision she made, I would be very hurt of course but I wouldn't be depressed or consider suicide I would move on and never look back...I've had to do it many times.

16. themacstallion

themacstallion The electric sheep are dreaming up your fate

:werd:

17. alex__

alex__ New Member

suicide = selfish....
    Think of your family and the shit you will put them through. Think of your G/F, 7 years and you kill yourself, that will fuck her up as well... do you really want to hurt these people in your life?

18. BoypussY

BoypussY game over.

good point. the aftermath of suicide is damaging.

19. alex__

alex__ New Member

And the dead person doesnt have to deal with it.... fkin weak man... I empathise with your situation, but of all the choices you have, and the possibilities you are considering, it seems like you need to re-think yours situation... go on a binge if it makes you feel better, but get those fukt up thoughts outa your head man...

20. Two toys

Two toys New Member

roll up a few posts.. you quoted me almost exactly.

21. mestizo

mestizo New Member

guilt tripping someone with thoughts towards suicidal tendencies... you guys are fucking PROS at advice.

if things do not work out, youll get over it. it might take 1 week or it might take 1 year, but youll get past it. no matter what, you're always gonna have that sinking feeling in your chest... but youll find someone that makes you even happier in the long run.

22. Bruticus

Being harsh and straight to the point can often be the best way to deal with things. Someone even comtemplating suicide should be dealt with this way, how things are shouldn't be sugar coated because someone is feeling sorry for themselves, they need to hear it straight up and then man up and deal with it properly.

23. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

:bowdown: For 51 posts, this is amazing! I couldn't have said it better.

24. [HRT]Squirrel Master

[HRT]Squirrel Master New Member

Things will get better. But you stated you were with her for 7 years and are only 20.... that means you were dating since you were 13? you were growing up during those years. Things were bound to change! You are only 20 right now... with so much more life! Trust me, I thought at one point that there was only one person for me as well. There are 6.3 Billion people on this planet so how can that be true? You don’t have to give up, but don’t rely on someone else for your own happiness. (I had a friend that apparently has a sleeping disorder tell me that...). Point is... don’t worry too hard on it. If it works it works. If it doesn’t, you will move on and find someone knew and look back on this and laugh.

25. quid

quid I Piss Excellence OT Supporter

may only have 51 posts but ive seen alot in my 21 years

hope this homeboy is ok he kinda disappeared....