FRK I can't get you out of my head . . .

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by vintage82, Oct 25, 2006.

1. vintage82

vintage82 we fuck you

In a couple of paragraphs, do you have any fantasies that just nag at you with every breath you take? Ones that are so intricate and lucious they begin to define you?

Tie me up in beautiful knots. Scratch my skin raw. Your hands squeezing my neck as you penetrate me means you own me. Treat me like territory. Lick the tear of fright rolling down my cheek. Demand that I obey you; make me ask permission to reach climax. Physically maneuver me into the position you wish to take me. Do not give regard to my satisfaction but only your own. Dig your fingers into my flesh as you push and pull me toward you. Take no notice if my moans of pleasure turn into cries of discomfort.

And then bring me a flower in the morning.

2. NovedYarg

NovedYarg Drinks Their Kool-Aid

To be ravaged by two gorgeous women. Just to let them have their every whim and desire be fulfilled by me as they use me like a toy and I love every second of it. Pretty vanilla and run of the mill, I know, but it's a practical daily fantasy.

3. naps79

naps79 New Member

Actually Vintage's story from another post is a pretty damn good fantasy. Unfair it was a reality for her.

4. ally

ally awh kittah

One fantasy that I have always had and that has been flooding me recently is me being the "pet" of a group of young men.

They take me to this party, and im dressed up in an outfit made of chains that outline my breasts and pussy and they all attach to a leash that they walk me around with. The chains are so cold which make my nipples erect for the remainder of the night. They take me around from person to person (or couple) and ask if they want a taste of me (heh or to "try me out"). Then the person would pick whichever part of me they want to ravish and have at me while the entire party would watch and wait for thier turn.
    And if I was a good girl and did what I was told they would let me fuck some of the other 'pets' while they watched.

haha im not so great with words but i have the scenery and everything picked out in my head, ahah oh lordy im wet already :mamoru:

5. vintage82

vintage82 we fuck you

Hot, Ally. :naughty:

6. CookieMonster

CookieMonster OT Supporter

Hell yeah, it sucks to because it never happens for me. :sad2:

7. Jon91SE

Jon91SE OT Supporter

woah :bowdown:

8. Nucleartiger

Nucleartiger Clemson makes my nipples hard

Damn Ally, I want in on that!!

My fantasy is to tie down and blindfold my wife and start by rubbing and caressing her body then move over and let a couple of men and women take over. I would rub and pull on her nipples while watching them take turns with her, kissing her lips and feeling her moans through my lips and seeing her body rock and move as she cums over and over again and as they cum all over her and in her.

9. f/2.8L

f/2.8L New Member

+1

I couldn't help but reply because of your AV. I agree with the top right and bottom left. :bigthumb:

10. skitsafrenic

skitsafrenic New Member

I know im fairly new here but i just wanted to say that that got me off, i would love to try something along those lines.

11. vintage82

vintage82 we fuck you

Thanks and welcome to FS. :naughty:

12. skitsafrenic

skitsafrenic New Member

Thank you, and i will be around a bit more often, and will soon add my "bit" to the ongoing pics thread :noes:

13. aldrinefedorov

aldrinefedorov New Member

add it up now...that'd b fun

14. Rodthrower18

Rodthrower18 New Member

GOTDAMNIT!!!! That's the one fantasy that I fucking dream of almost word for word, why in the fuck are u not in Tx!?!? Damnit I knew I shouldn't have came in here b4 goin to the gym, now I gotta wait for this fuckin hard on to go away b4 i can go damn you vintage !!! knowin thats ur fantasy makes me :eek3::naughty::wackit:and :hsd: all at the same time:wtc:

15. FallNAngel

FallNAngel ...destroyer of threads...

...hot...