i can't get off from oral sex.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by drewplusbrig, Feb 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drewplusbrig

drewplusbrig Guest

alright so heres the deal, simply put, i can't get off from a blow job, i don't think its because my girlfriend isn't good at it ( because it feels really really really good ) but for some reason i just can't get off, sometime i feel like im getting close, but then it just goes away. the same thing goes for sex with her on top, it feels good ( shes got good rythem ) but i didn't feel like i was going to cum anytime soon, she finished and i felt the same as i did when we started.

is it normal for it to feel good without leading to a climax? im new to this stuff, and she is too

also, i am only asking to find out if its normal, because i don't think either of us think its normal and i think it makes her feel bad that i don't get off, i got off just fine when i was on top, and i can cum pretty quick if i jerk myself while we make out

2. Original

Original OT Supporter

There are lots of threads on this same exact topic. Use the search button and search in the vaginarium forums for keyword "blowjob" and you'll find tons.

Anyway, lots of guys can't climax from oral.

3. boxingclever

boxingclever New Member

Well its not to everyones taste. Ask here to clip her fingernail short and finger your ass while giving head. Trust me its a crazy good feeling!

4. lizzzardgirl

lizzzardgirl Guest

ok you prolly don't want prostate stimulation, so tell her. have her give you head and then move onto intercourse....it works great. btw--try new positions---get creative. let her know what you do and don't like and ask her the same.

5. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.