I can't get my girl to orgasm in the missionary position....

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Guz200sx, Jul 6, 2006.

1. Guz200sx

Guz200sx The man who does more than he is paid for will soo

We've tried this many times already and each time I can never get her to cum for me while I am on top. Its beginning to annoyin the fuck out of me. She says she usually takes a while to cum anyway but when I give her oral, she loves it and cums after maybe 10-15mins.

This last time we did it, I lasted a good long time (for me) and I was really pounding away at one point and it was so hot. I think it might have been the condom. First time trying that type.
    Also the position was not comfortable for me and my ol' legs but I still kept at it because i think she liked it. After that went on, I finally switched to a more relaxed position and I finally started to feel like I could cum and so then eventually I did. She did not though. But afterwards she said she was done. And she didn't want to do anything else. So the next day I was ready to go again but she said no but since i am stubborn and what not. I eventually got her pants off and gave her some oral which made her orgasm. She said it was great and thats that. She didn't want to do anything, anymore. So I just let her sleep and stayed with her.

But I am wondering how can I help my GF orgasm better in missionary style, man on top. I am also wondering is their a technique I could use?

Also missionary is pretty much the only position we use. We tried her on top a couple of times but she likes to buck really hard and my dick gets sore after a while. SO I can't do much their. Also she doesn't like doggy.

I have thought about trying it side to side (spooning or face to face) or her flat on her stomach and i'm behind her. Or she is in the fetal position and i'm to the side of her legs. Some positions are kind of difficult though...i don't know. I'm an average size guy (all around) and my dick sometimes doesn't reach all the great positions like they should. She is a thick size girl.

2. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

I've never orgasmed in the missionary position either.

3. Sionell89

Sionell89 I grew up when I wasn't looking

Hey, at least she orgasms. Be thankful for that. Think about how many threads there are about girls who NEVER orgasm.

4. Ryuhei

Ryuhei Oh gawd

Try to tell her a version of what you told us see what she says. If you're uncomfortable talking like that with her then, well, there's your problem. If she just says "OK I'm done" and that's the extent of the communication between you and her that's bad.

If you only do missionary because you don't like her on top and she doesn't like doggy, you need to see what works for both by communicating. It's not like you need a 9 inch penis to hit all the right spots. Mine sure isn't that big and my wife and I both always orgasm in a variety of positions.

We've been together a long time and have communicated enormously and I really believe that's what makes it so good. Good luck.

5. Ryuhei

Ryuhei Oh gawd

Also remember the average age of peeps who post on OT....

6. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

how about her on top but keep her close to your body, letting you control the thrusts? For me the best way to cum with him on top is to pu my legs ovr his shoulders. It raises the pelvis, and works his penis at more of an angle against my g-spot. legs over shoulder or tucked to my chest = orgasm in less than 5 minutes.

try that with her.

7. Guz200sx

Well, Like I said she has told me it takes a long time for her to orgasm. And I left out that she didn't want to do anything else because she was just gettin over her period and plus she said she was tired and just wanted to go to sleep.

We have talked about that stuff but sometimes she says she doesn't like to talk about that because it seems like we are making a plan instead of just letting it happen naturally. So I figured missionary was the best position but its not happening for her so next time I will ask her what she wants to try so she can have an orgasm.

She has been close many times though. One time she was real close but I came before her and then lost my erection. SO I finished her off with my fingers instead and she didn't even realize it was my fingers because I didn't miss a beat.

She has said she likes her leg over my shoulder or me in a upright position with her leg up and on my shoulder but we tried that once and it didn't work to well. I kept slipping out.

Maybe what I can do is bring her very close while I do oral and then switch to intercourse????

I have various positions I would like to try but our alone time is limited because she has a daughter.

8. Solus Emsu

Solus Emsu ****** U N R A T E D ! ****** -----THAT'S HOW I RO

It is good that you are trying to get her to orgasm and are trying different positions, but don't get yourself so worked up over it if one or more positions don't work. If you put so much obligation on it, then you are going to suck before you even start. Just get into her and enjoy her. It will come eventually and you will all of a sudden hit a button that will light her up. Then you will know what to do from there.

But if you come into it thinking that you have to make her cum from that position, you are going to finish disappointed. You don't want to do that.
    The whole point of sex is to be satisfied, not disappointed. So enjoy her, have her enjoy you, and enjoy each other. Have fun with it.

9. Guz200sx

I tried the keepin her close to me earlier this week and she pulled away from me and just started buckin very hard. I didn't want to say anything because the last time I did she felt bad and said she wouldn't do that position again because it hurt me and then I felt bad because she felt bad.....ANYWAY....we did try it again earlier this week and it was bit better than the first time. I controlled her hips a lil bit this time but it was still pretty hard.

BUT I will have to try or suggest the positions you mentioned.....especially the legs over the shoulders. Sounds like fun:naughty:

10. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

I have the best orgasms from missionary. I have to be able to control where he's going with my legs though so I can make sure it's in exactly the right spot. Ramming it in there hard won't do it for me either, it's gotta be slow and gentle. Have her hold you really close to her with her legs and just slowly slide back and forth in her. Works for me every time :drool:

11. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

every woman is different. you need to experiment and find a position that works for her. practice makes perfect!

sometimes doggy style or spooning is more effective in hitting the right spot ;)

12. Ryuhei

Ryuhei Oh gawd

13. Guz200sx

Haven't had a chance to try anything else. I saw her Saturday nite and we had sex but it was just Regular stuff again. She didn't want me teasing her cause she said sometimes it gets over done. SO I stopped and teased her for a lil bit more before goin to the miss style and I didn't last that long which sucked.

I had problems too with the stupid condom....it was an off nite for me :(
    I ended up fingering her and she had stop because she got tender and over sensitive their.

maybe next time???

14. DenimA4CVT

DenimA4CVT New Member

Doggy is fun, you should try.

15. Dan-blackline

Dan-blackline Registered Sex Offender

Put her legs on your shoulders and lean back a bit, works wonders.

One that really works for me, is go to the side of the bed, so you have one leg on and one leg off, with her legs up. She loves that.

If your just sticking to missionary, try sorta, moving up a bit and grinding your pubic bone on her clitoris.

16. toolow

toolow you left a whole where my heart should be...

I'll agree with Dan there... I can get my girl off everytime in missionary if you just put her legs up on ur shoulders and get her up on her back a little bit more that works everytime all the time!

Also have her lay face down, put a few pillows under her stomach so it brings her butt up and have her spread her legs wide, come up behind her and stick it in her puss from the back and start going at it, u can have her lean up a bit and play with her tits, that is multiple sensations and should be really easy to get her off that way!!!

Lets us know what happens!

17. lauren

lauren Active Member

pounding? try more of a rocking movement, rubbing your pelvice bone on her clit. :dunno:

only way i get off :o