FRK I can't fit him...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Ashley, Nov 22, 2004.

1. Ashley

Ashley EEK!!!!

My bf really wants to try anal, and I'd like to also, for him and to try it. We've tried it before but it hurts so bad, and I feel bad that we can't afterward. We've used tons of lube, but I think we need to get a different kind, we use astroglide and it turns sticky quick. I was wondering any ways to make it easier. I thought about gettin a thin vibe and working my way up to him??? Any suggestions.

2. pixie

pixie on one wild ride :naughty:

3. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

Ashley,

Anal was quite uncomfortable for me the first couple times I tried it too. The key to successful anal sex is a combination of time, positioning and the proper lubricant, i've found.l

Time: Definately don't try to rush the experience. Relaxation is a very important part to this and by putting pressure on yourself and your partner, you'll find penetration to be a lot more difficult. When you're stressed, the muscles to your anus will naturally tighten, making entry uncomfortable and difficult physically to do. Find a time when youre both not rushed.. and start out slowly. Try fitting a little bit of him at a time and if you grow too uncomfortable, then stop for a while until you adjust. Or just stop altogether and try again later. Theres no rush to do this perfectly the first time around.

Positioning : There are quite a lot of ways to try anal sex, with the most "traditionally seen" one being with the girl on her hands and knees. I am going to tell you what works FOR ME and you can be the judge of what works for you. The first couple times i tried anal, i found that if he spooned me from behind and entered me that way, It was less disagreeable and a LOT easier to manage. I could also control the depth and movement by having him stay still and let me do the movement by just rocking my hips back and forth gently until i had taken him all the way inside me. This way, I was in control. A technique i developed a little later was that of laying on my back, with a pillow under my back/butt for support and angle and with my legs spread and knees bent. He then leans over me as if to enter me vaginally and instead, works his way in with a series of small thrusts, going deeper and deeper slowly until I have become comfortable and accept all of his dick into me.
    *Something i have noticed through time is that the slower the process takes, the slower his movement ...the more uncomfortable anal seems. *

Lubrication: My favorite brand of lubrication is "Doc Johnson Anal Lube", a heavy petroleum based lube that comes in a handy little pump. :) Astroglide is slick, yes..but i found it wore off quickly and didnt provide the duration of effectiveness that anal sex often requires. Simply put..buy something that specifically says, "ANAL LUBE" on the cover.

........or..you can always do what I did the first time i recieved anal from my bf. Get him drunk..and have him "miss" sometime and hit your anus. Youll be so surprised that you wont even have time to notice if it hurt or not. :rofl:

4. xela

xela So say we all!

I found it much easier this way also.

5. _syn

_syn New Member

A girl that I used to date found a book called 'A Woman's Guide to Enjoying Anal Sex' that she read, and promtly put to use. Perhaps you should pick that up?

6. jigga

jigga while your gun's raisin, mine is blazin

for positioning, lie flat on your stomach and trust your man to be patient and let you call the shots. try to relax as much as u can (maybe even play with yourself while he's doing it) because the more you think about what's happening and concentrate on it, the more likely you are to contract your sphincter muscles and that's when it hurts.
    find a way to get your mind off what's happening.

7. contactone

contactone OT Supporter

Ashley, is your guy really big or are you just tensing up too much? I tend to find that the girls tense up a bit too much for anal when doing it for the first time. Also, he should be getting you well lubed and horny. You might also want to try some booze to get you in the mood. My girl is the horniest for anal when she's drunk. She tends not to crave it so much when she is sober. Almost like she's just doing it to please me. After a bottle of bubbly she'll beg me to pound the fuck out of her ass.

8. sp33d

sp33d New Member

werd, my gf loves it when drunk. (mostly because your body is really relaxed) she thinks its ok when sober.

Basically, you have to get it loose before you start raming a dick in there, relax, lube, finger it/vibrator it...

My women said its like loosing your viginity all over again, first time is uncomfy but after that its all good....

GOOD LUCK:)

9. Trickypants

Trickypants OT Supporter

:werd:

My (kinda)girl loooooooves it...she hadn't tried it before me and after having sex a couple times and making her orgasm more in two sessions than she has her entire life, she tells me 'You can do anything you want to me' I kinda take that as a hint to get a bit more freaky. (though I did kindly explain that she probably doesn't want to say that to most guys :hsugh: ) She loves the pain of it actually...she hasn't orgasmed from it but when I suggested a dildo for her pussy while I fucked her ass she got all wet as hell...:bigthumb:

10. Ashley

Ashley EEK!!!!

Like he's put his finger and thumb in there before. I know I kinda wanna try it drunk too. I know in the past I've been more horny in general drunk. So do you think I should try the smaller vibe or just try him some more. He's not extremely huge, but he's decent around.

11. easeupoffmynuts

easeupoffmynuts MVP OF SUCK

my gf tells me to take it nice and slow.. then just relax and let things flow.. just like others have said

12. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

don't try it drunk. you don't want to tear anything. i tried it. it hurt like hell. :o and stunk afterwards. i don't ever want to try it again.

13. Scottwax

Scottwax Making detailing great again! Moderator

Laying on your side with your knees up near your chest will help. I know when I had my last prostate exam, that was how the doctor had me lay.

I would guess the best way to build up to it would be dildos of increasingly large diameter. Another way to get used to it is have your boyfriend insert his finger in your ass while you are having sex. Once two fingers are comfortable, you should be able to try anal sex again.

Most of the women I've dated didn't care for anal sex, but those who did absolutely loved it.