I cant "finish" Help!!

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by purplebeast, Aug 16, 2005.

1. purplebeast

purplebeast The depths of hell and endless torture await all h

I dont know what to do. I just can not finish. No matter what she does I can not possibly finish. On my own, I can be done in under 3 mins. I can remember two occasions where I finished. They were both hand jobs and oddly enough they were a day or two apart with two different girls. And to make it even weirder, I finished with girl A while I imagined girl B was the one doing it. And with girl B I imagined girl A was doing it. Any ideas what could be the problem? The last girl I was with actually suggested I should go to the doctor, but I think its kind of embarasing. I went one time to get anti depresesants (sp?) . I could not come back because I just couldnt stand being asked all those personal questions face to face by a total stranger.

edit; If I did decide to go to a doctor. What branch of medicine deals with this sort of thing.

2. LS Boy

LS Boy OT Supporter

thats coz youre nervous...its normal.. im like that too. first time i have sex with someone i can last all night..i mean LITERALLY, ALL NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!

3. purplebeast

I tought about that. But its been like this since the 1st time I had sex about 6 yrs ago. And altough I'm no pimp. My sexual partners are in the double digits. And I cant finish with anyone!! And its not like they were all one night stands. I felt very confortable with at least 3 of the girls. One was a 18 month relationship. Another one was a year long relationship. And the last one was about two years of non-exclusive dating (more like friends with benefits with some feelings invloved).

4. LS Boy

LS Boy OT Supporter

so NONE of these girls made you cum at all??? :eek3:

now thats fucked up.....

usually, if im lazy and tired...i just bust in <5 min lol.

5. purplebeast

None have made me finish. And I have tried. I tried not thinking about it, I tried concentrating, I ve tried thinking about sexy movie starts. I just dont know what the problem is. I get excited just fine. It will get up and stay up for a while. To the point where the girl always gets worn out before. I've come close to finishing a few times. But it almost feels like the is like a barrier I cant freaking jump across. Its like it builds up and it builds up. RIght when it feels like its going to explode. All the "tension" just disipates and Im back to square one. Its very upsetting.

6. RickyP

RickyP New Member

just imagine your jackin it. :mamoru::mamoru::mamoru::mamoru::mamoru:

7. KingOfBabTouma

KingOfBabTouma Hepinize daha iyiyim OT Supporter

Are you on any medication???
    Pain pills do that to me. So did lexapro.

8. CrxRacer619

CrxRacer619 New Member

damn, i got the same problem. i have to pull out and finish with my hands. meanwhile the girl gets hers and i'm lasting all night. then sometimes they think they're the problem. :hs:

then there's times, i get soft while i'm inside. it fucking sucks.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2005
  9. Wolf

Wolf No one plans to take the path that brings you lowe

1) :rolleyes: :gtfo3:

2) homosexuality is not "freakyshiat", tool

10. Wolf

Wolf No one plans to take the path that brings you lowe

Do you still take the antidepressants? One of the huge side effects with most of them is lack of sexual desire and delayed ejaculation.

If you do talk to a Dr about it, you'd just go see your primary physician.

11. purplebeast

Once in a while it will go soft. But thats mainly when Im really tired. Since I know I wont be finishing. I really dont feel like putting in all that effort just so she can have hers.

****Do you still take the antidepressants? One of the huge side effects with most of them is lack of sexual desire and delayed ejaculation.*****

No, I dont take any kind of pills or medication for anything.

****Are you attracted to the girls? Maybe the kind of sex you are getting is not the sex for you...maybe you should try the FS section. :)***

Im very much atracted and turned on by girls. I love the way they look, smell, and feel. I reaqlly, really dont think being homo has anything to do with it.

12. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

I don't think that's what he was implying. I think he was asking he the OP was attracted to the girls he was sleeping with.

13. purplebeast

Ofcourse I liked them, why else would I sleep with them? There was only one fat heffer i didnt like. But she only blew me and I was fairly new to sex so I was taking whatever was avaliable.

14. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

That's cool, I just know there have been a couple of times for me, whne I would get into it and realize that I wasn't really attracted to the girl I'm screwing like I thought I was. Made it kinda hard to finish sometimes. :rofl:

15. purplebeast

is an inch and a half fully erected cosidered small??

J/k

I guess its about average. Its a bit bigger than 5 inches but not quite 6. What would that have to do with busting a nut tho?

16. Two toys

Two toys New Member

bigger dick = more surface area= more nerves= more sensation, but as you said you can get yourself off, so i dont see that being a problem.

god im glad i dont have a problem lasting too long sounds like a real bummer. sorry dude try using some type of warm sensations lube that shit took me down from an hour usually to like 15 minutes.. i was suprised.

17. purplebeast

Well c'mon guys. Any more ideas? I called a few of of my ex's and asked them if they tought I was nervous when we had sex. One said i did a bit when we first started. But that was my first one so I dont think that counts.