SRS I cant escape feeling bad

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Japan Four, Oct 9, 2009.

1. Japan Four

Japan Four Guest

It seems that I have become comfortable with feeling and being negative. I feel as if its puching people away from me, and if thats not the case I am pushing people away myself pretty much for no reason.

I am at a pretty good point in my life, nothing is really going wrong, yet I am constantly negative, and losing my confidence, and being totally passive.

How do i break myself of this? I feel like I am going mad.

2. iSnipeCattle

iSnipeCattle OT Supporter

Who are you negative and passive towards?
    Have you always been a confident person?

3. Japan Four

Japan Four Guest

mostly socialization it seems, I am not as supportive of others as I used to be, I am not being positive with my remarks or anything, I havent been as aggressive with women as i have before.

I live a pretty confident life, I sing for a band, and I pretty much have to be the front man, I also run every day, and train mauy thai, things that should boost my confidence right? I dont know though, when it comes to just hanging out and being in social situations, I am just extremely negative as of late.

I think its just a state of mind I am stuck in. :( im sick of it.

4. iSnipeCattle

iSnipeCattle OT Supporter

Is it more of a state of mind, or a social thing?
    I know I used to be negative with people because I was insecure about myself.

5. Japan Four

Japan Four Guest

probably some deep seeded insecurities surfacing, I am obsessed with my own image and I think it sucks 90% of the time.