I cant believe what my gf just did....

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by AllProAfro, Feb 8, 2005.

1. AllProAfro

AllProAfro New Member

We have been going out for about 11 months and been very serious about it before we took about a month break just to have some time off from each other which we were both cool with. We decide that its best to start over new and just see what happens....we'll we started semi-dating before i left for a week to go to L.A. for a convention and I asked her to really think about our relationship and where its heading while im gone. The week passes and i arrive back last sunday and i go over to her house.....one thing leads to another and we end up fooling arround just like old times. Obiously I think that everything is going great untill i get a phone call at 11 on saturday morning saying that she just wants to be "friends" and she only gave me the reason that she maybe wants something new even though we have been "in love" for almost the past year.....should i try to pursue the relationship for valentines day and try to save it? Any suggestions? Or should i just drop the trick ass hoe?

Please help!

Last edited: Feb 8, 2005
  2. XsLiCk

XsLiCk New Member

dunno... if you want to get some on valentines day and not be alone i'd pursue it... if you want to attempt to keep her pursue it you have nothing to lose and everything to gain by doing it so why not?

3. AllProAfro

AllProAfro New Member

Do you think i should go all out for valentines day and try to make it really special....or just something reasonalbe and fun?

4. Muricane

Muricane Active Member

From what I read, I would say she's found someone else.

5. AllProAfro

AllProAfro New Member

I honestly dont think that she has found some1 else so quickly...let alone getting it past me considering i see her every day and also have a few classes with her.

6. BradUF

BradUF Guest

That sucks.

7. cuz

cuz Guest

maybe try and save it if you really care about this girl, but not on valentines day, thats just corny and stupid. but maybe talk about it with her if its wirth saving then do it. if not then more on.

8. Mike4831

Mike4831 “Dream as if you’ll live forever, live as if you’l

That sucks.

9. RUchaps

RUchaps Active Member

She's been in a relationship for 11 months, and just experienced the sense of freedom you get while single again. Sounds like the relationship has run its course and is now at its make-it break-it point. She'll either come back convinced of spending a life together (which could be at any time in the future), or she'll find that this isnt what she wants.

10. PSUPef2K

PSUPef2K #Elite member

do what you think is right. You'll absolutely have no doubt in your mind if you should pursue it. If there is doubt...It may not be worth it. If you know, you know.

Regardless, no matter what you do, go into it knowning you are making the correct decision. There is no such thing as a wrong decision. Bad decisions? yes. Wrong? I don't know. I believe everything happens for a reason.

11. 03ebpRSX

03ebpRSX New Member

save your relationship because it's worth saving, not because it's valentine's day.

12. jdhommert

jdhommert OT Supporter

Excellent post. It's up to you, if you think it is worth it or not.

13. sushibug

sushibug :happysad:

A) She's tired of you
    B) She has someone new
    C) All of the above

:wtc:

For advice, I would say let it go... but I know I personally wouldn't.

14. bobbarker70

bobbarker70 New Member

hes right.

15. Penny1484

Penny1484 cute but kind of evil

:werd:

16. SuperSleeper

SuperSleeper New Member

Actively pursue SOMEONE ELSE that you think is pretty cool. Win/win situation for you.

1) You end up digging this chick a lot and hook up with her
    2) Your ex finds out you're interested in someone else and realizes she wants you back--you get back together
    3) Same as 2 except that you like this new chick more and the ex learns a valuable lesson.

17. Mars Princess

Mars Princess They hatin'

she could just need some time to herself and sow whatever oats she needs to sow before she realizes that she can be much more comfortable with you. Usually girls get to missing what they had if they can't find better so I would respect her and let it go for a while, but let her know your heart is with her. Experience a new side of life until she makes up her mind and if she doesn'tm you won't look like the played fool if you keep pursuing. Now I guess you can talk to her one more time about it but if she still says no, let it go for now

18. kpazzo6

kpazzo6 New Member

maybe shes cock fin & wants a variety of cock....be careful