SRS i can't approach this one girl

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by limited_skillz, Oct 4, 2005.

1. limited_skillz

limited_skillz I'm a dumbass!

i just think shes really hot, but i don't know what to do, i have one of my friends who says he knows her and will hook us up

but im not sure what to say, im not very experience at spitting game

i don't really have much to offer either, and i thought she wasn't one of those girls before, but i found out she went out with a 21 year old guy when she was 15, and shes 16 now, and im 17, almost turning 18 (but im really immature)

am i just screwed here?

2. limited_skillz

limited_skillz I'm a dumbass!

i just suck at socializing for the most part, but this is just my attempt at being more social

i joined a club where i have to talk alot in front of an audience, and i've just generally been trying to talk to more people

but i really need to do this to get myself past that barrier, and im really not sure what type of things to say at first when meeting a person

all of the people ive ever met, its through school or something, where i had to work on a project, or sit next to them, and eventually it led to normal convo.. i cant just dive into normal convo with a girl i dont know

3. scaryice

scaryice New Member

Sounds like she's the one who's screwed...up.

4. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

She's too good for you. She'll laugh in your face if you ask her out. Worse, she'll tell everyone that you are a pathetic fucking loser. You are total shit. Maybe if you muscled up or became popular somehow or if you had a really big dick or a kick-ass car... or... or...

Thats what you're thinking, right? Something like it. Lemme tell you something: If you think that way... for all intents and purposes, your pessimism is true. Thats the hard truth.

If however, you think this:

"I dig this girl, and maybe she won't be interested, but I'm gonna give it a shot. What do I have to lose? I respect people with balls. And... I've seen some pretty not-so-hot guys with some pretty-amazing girls at the mall. I go to malls because I'm the stereotype that Peyomp is projecting. He hates malls. Anyway, I'm gonna ask her out. Cause I have nothing to lose, and I am attempting to establish life patterns that will serve me well and lead me to success. Gee whiz, I rule at life."

5. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Along with that you could go for the dating experience , its a win win situation, if she says no you can move on with your life, and if she says yes, you got a date ;)

If you never shoot you will always miss.

6. RotiEatter

RotiEatter New Member

pinch her butt and run, chicks dig that :big grin:
    heh heh

Nah, I would let your friend set something up where you hang out with her, you, your friend, and maybe another friend. <---prefereabbly a girl that wants your homies nuts.