I cant adapt to the "game"=just friends

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by quamen, Jul 5, 2006.

1. quamen

quamen New Member

Im 24 years old and i have had only one gf and all the girls i end up taking out i fail. I think im just average looking, but i tend to attract a good amount of girls on looks,but i fail when it comes to the game. I get alot of girls to approach me, or flirt with me, show me signs of intrest etc, but when it comes to getting any further i fail.

I read alot of stuff like being a challenge, taking charge,confidence which i do have, practicing and what not,but nothing seems to work. I cant figure out what im doing wrong, it has almost gotten to the point where i want to ask some of these girls what happened after the first or second date. Am I to nice, to easy to read,to boring or what not. The girls that wont leave me alone are all the ones i dont like. They wont stop calling me,messaging me and what not. I know your going to ask what im doing different with these chicks, im doing nothing but they are not the ones i like in looks.

Im not shooting for the hottest girls either, since i know im know im no model myself. I just cant figure out why after a couple dates the chicks just want to be friends or start to fuck with me and use me to take them out to eat and shit. I can only pin point maybe the one thing im doing wrong, i am a very nice guy to nice. I always show a girl respect and treat them nice, i cant seem to be a ass to them. My buddies make fun of me cause they dont know what the hell im doing wrong. They just keep saying you have to treat them like shit,but that is not in my nature.

I have a hot date this thursday i would say a 9 on the scale, and i want to freshen up a bit on things to try to better myself. Maybe i get to nervous and im not myself and tense up around these girls and they can sense that. Maybe the dinner deal is just getting like every other date they go on and is a bit boring? I cant come to a conclusion,my mind just keeps racing asking myself what the hell is going on.

2. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

Why don't you ask them?? It might be difficult but also very enlightning.

3. Apothis

Apothis New Member

Asking girls for advice about girls is usually a bad idea. More often than not, they will give you the "official" responses .but those are usually not the same as "real" answers. Some are ok and will just cut the BS and tell you straight. But you can't count on that, especially if they "don't want to hurt you". The best advice you can get is from the assholes who get the girls, then try to apply some of that theory, hopefully without becoming a jerk yourself. Don't take all of their advice as gospel, but there are a lot of useful tid bits out there that do reliably hold truth. Learn as much as you need to, then ultimately, it takes practice and time to get your own groove down. You don't have to turn into a total pimp, and if you want an actual meaningful relationship, avoid it. But some progress is better than none and you will likely start noticing a difference.

4. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

It also might be good to ask yourself what it is you're looking for, and compare it to what you think the women you are going after are looking for?

Are you looking for sex, or a relationship? Then, ask yourself what they are looking for. If you have conflicting wants with these girls you date, that could be some of it.

5. ptlb

ptlb New Member

:werd: that seems to be a good approach.... i approve :bigthumb:

6. Abomb

Abomb New Member

go somewhere crazy or interesting to eat
    act natural, talk about fun stuff
    flirt with her
    just dont say anything negative about anythign
    lightly make fun of something she does or say
    POSTURE POSTURE POSTURE - just hold yourself up like you actually think you are an important / confident person. head up, shoulders back, back straight

its not hard, just be around girls more often, do things to make you like yourself, and try some stuff that crosses normal social lines for you. fuck all of those self help books. some masculine men believe self help books are for feminine men and women. real men work out or fight out or physically solve their problems, according to some masculine alpha males.

7. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

You are probably just acting like a pussy with them. You don't have to be mean but don't go overboard with the niceness stuff either. Everybody wants to be with someone that is fun, boring guys don't make good bfs. Laugh, joke around, tease her, make fun of other people, just do something to make yourself seem less uptight and boring. Don't take them out to expensive places and pay all the time either. They can't use you for a free meal if you don't give them one. Go to a comedy club or bowling or the zoo or anything where you won't just be sitting there staring at each other going :mb: all night long. You've gotta flirt with her and touch her a little also or she's just going to feel like you want her to be your friend.