I can tell you now that mixing ZCS, Z2 and ZFX results in...

Discussion in 'That'll Buff Right Out' started by Paulie Walnuts, May 25, 2008.

1. Paulie Walnuts

Paulie Walnuts Im an agent of chaos

One fucking hard product to get off a car. I was bored last night and wanted to do 3 coats of Z well because I was bored :squint:. So as I was mixing her up (God that is getting old, I will not be buying ZFX again) I thought what the hell how about a few blasts of ZCS and lets see what happens. Yeah it looks amazing as Z always does for me but it felt like I left a little of the old #16 on the paint for about 2 days and then tried to get it off.

Note to self, chemicals are mixed by professionals for a reason. On a lighter note my eyebrows are starting to grow back already.

2. Scottwax

Scottwax Making detailing great again! Moderator

Some experiments work, some don't, amirite?

3. Morgan06

Morgan06 New Member

+1

I mixed red Kool Aid and milk together when I was a kid. End result, it did not taste like the Strawberry Quik it was intended to.

4. Paulie Walnuts

Paulie Walnuts Im an agent of chaos

LMAO you asshole, I now have diet mt dew coming out of my nose :fawk::fawk::fawk::fawk:

5. Morgan06

Morgan06 New Member

My parents were cheap, wouldn't buy chocolate mix let alone the delicacy that is strawberry flavored cow juice. I was working with what I had on hand- and despite the intermittent failures, I'm still doing the same thing 20 years later.

In order to be considered a contributor to this thread: car wash soap and water mixed in a spray bottle is an acceptable substitute for clay bar and wetsand lubricant- cheaper too. Maybe you do turn out just like your parents... :noes:

6. THT

THT The easy way is always mined

One mix that works well is Z5 Pro, Grand Finale, and ZFX. Spray you pad with Z6 and it goes on nice and thin.