I burn my bridges after I cross them.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by RebootEnzo, Sep 17, 2008.

1. RebootEnzo

RebootEnzo New Member

As Iwishyouwerebeer has said in that I can't tell when a girl just wants to be friends or more. So usually what ends up happening is that I destroy any chance of just being friends with girls that will introduce me to her friends which would of course increase my chance of meeting other girls that things could work out with.

It is just that I have had drilled into me that you should make a move or forever get friend zoned and be a bitch forever. So, I just make a move and blow it. Then burn my bridge saying fuck it...

The few times I have decided to be friends with a girl it did not turn out so great at all. They are cool and I like them but they have no friends who are girls. None, not one. So whenever I would go anywhere with them they would bring guys with them making the ratio 4 guys to 1 girl. It is also fun watching them all compete for her. I really like getting caught in the middle. Hell, sometimes I get viewed as being in the way from the guys that come along. Someone that must go..

I just like this girl and she is really cool. I don't want to burn everything down this time.

2. RebootEnzo

RebootEnzo New Member

Well, I have not dated this girl yet. Not sure if I should try or not.

3. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

IME, when a girl brings an entourage of guys with her, the chances of her hooking up with one of them is very low

4. RebootEnzo

RebootEnzo New Member

No, not at all. I am talking about two different girls within the post.

5. Diesel66

Diesel66 My standards for women is like rent-a-centers stan OT Supporter

you don't have to be her bitch to be friends with her.

6. Nitin

Nitin OT Supporter

Can you go back and rewrite that first post? I'm confused as hell. You're talking about 2 different girls??