A&P i brought some pics to wal-mart...question

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by SpiderOnTheFloor, May 22, 2005.

1. SpiderOnTheFloor

SpiderOnTheFloor New Member

i've done it before but this time i was concerned for the colors and such more and i noticed that the colors looked pretty close (which is good for my monitor) but they were much more saturated in real life...is this normal or do you think walmart did something to them?

2. SpiderOnTheFloor

SpiderOnTheFloor New Member

my pictures look amazing except for the saturation...i am just wondering if this is something they bumped up or if my monitor doesnt display them as saturated.....the machine they use looks pretty modern..its a fugi system

3. tenplanescrashing

tenplanescrashing Active Member

you mean fuji? we use fuji NC-400's at work and if they aren't calibrated correctlly, the colors get all funked up.

4. Dnepr

Dnepr Guest

5. angel_fiire

angel_fiire ******

every printing machine has it's own color profile, so no mater how good it looks in your computer screen, the colors are going to be messed up. What I did was I downloaded the color rofile for the costco near my house and aplied it to my images, then I color corrected them. www.drycreekphoto.com (goto digital printer profiles)<----- this is the website you dowload them from, I'm not really sure if they have wallmart, but costco has amaizing photo quality. you should give it a try.
    good luck