SRS I am the best person on the earth

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by familyguy101, Oct 30, 2007.

1. familyguy101

familyguy101 New Member

I am not an asshole to anyone. I treat everybody fairly. I am always at work on time. I never yell at anyone. I let people borrow money when they need it. I am considerate of others needs. If I see that something makes someone uncomfortable then I stop doing it or talking about it. I am pretty smart. I don't interrupt. I never have harmful intentions. I am very generous. I am the least selfish person that I know.

And yet, almost all of the above things are done to me. What the fuck is wrong with people? Why the fuck do people do shit like this? I'm getting more violent, angry, and bitter every day. My fuse is very short right now. I'm going to start taking advantage of everyone and not give anyone a single inch of breathing room. Why? Because I know what people do when you give them breathing room. They take advantage of it and try to manipulate you. No more. No more of that shit. From here on, I'm going to be an asshole to anyone who tries to stiff me. They are all going down in flames.

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Every post I have ever read by you have been riddled with anger and rudeness towards someone. You like to blame everybody but it sounds like you are in denial and only think you are perfect. Only you let yourself be victimized...and you seem to do it a lot yet don't change anything about how you handle situations.

3. kEVOgt350

kEVOgt350 Like a flashlight on but lost, my energy's there b

But I am conceited and extremely bitter.

I had this attitude for a brief period in my life, but I quickly got over it because it's pointless. Treating them like shit isn't going to make you a better person. All you need to do is not LET them treat you like shit. If they do then ditch them. You don't need people taking advantage of your good intentions. If you stick around and allow them to get you all upset then that is your choice and you are going to have to deal with it.

4. registeredPORK

registeredPORK Happy Poo Poo

:werd:

If you notice someone is taking advantage of you then make it stop by telling them no. You can say no, and you can say yes. You can avoid the situation all together if you thought about who you're giving money to, who's borrowing what, who's being generous and etc...

You don't need to be angry towards everyone; you don't need to be bitter. You just need to learn how to avoid situations that will put you in a spot where you're being taken advantage of.

5. familyguy101

familyguy101 New Member

ok. Can anyone answer why is it that people do take advantage of others? Are they really greedy fuck that need their faces smashed in? Please explain why these people don't deserve to get beaten.

6. iwishyouwerebeer

Many reasons. Insecurity for one. But who cares? The point is you keep blaming others and guess what, there will be a million assholes in your life. The point is you need to grow up and learn how to deal with them so that they don't fuck you over.

7. Omerta6

Omerta6 New Member

Cause its easy? and people take the path of least resistance... so why would they do something when they can use you for it at no expense to them?

People are inconsiderate assholes, you will be walked over if you do not know when to stand your ground. Be selective of each situation. There is nothing wrong with saying no, even though it may be hard to do.

8. familyguy101

familyguy101 New Member

you are all correct, i'm just pissed off right now. I do believe a good chunk of humans need to get their skulls crushed with a baseball bat since all they do is put a drain on society with their selfish shit.

9. iwishyouwerebeer

You also might want to see a therapist. Because you talk far too much about abusing people physically.....I don't care if you say it's just because your angry or it is the internet :ugh:

10. registeredPORK

I can understand how it feels to be used, manipulated and walked all over on but you just have to say no. People are selfish, and some don't realize that they are being selfish so sometimes giving them a talk will fix that--especially if they truly care about you and are truly your friend.

And, IMHO, you sound pretty self-centered. :hsughno:

So far, all I've read from you was "OH EM GEE! I'M A FUCKING ANGSTY TEEN THAT'S MAD AT THE WHOLE FUCKING ENTIRE WORLD AND I JUST WANT TO SMASH SKULLS IN WITH BASEBALL BATS. WHY CAN'T ANYONE THINK ABOUT ME AND WHAT I WANT? WHY CAN'T ANYONE THINK ABOUT HOW I FEEL??"

It's called: communication.

Next time, pull your brother in law aside and be like, "Hey man :nono:, I don't appreciate that you're asking me such personal questions in front of people. I'd rather if you do it when it's just you and me." And then be like, :mamoru: an then :greddy: and even :bigthumb: some

11. Omerta6

Omerta6 New Member

Thats life man, you need to stop the situations before the occur and cope with it the best you can without ending up in jail.

12. registeredPORK

:werd: Makes you go :ugh: and :eek3:

13. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Stop lying to yourself!

For god's sake man, stop lying to yourself. You are not the best person on earth. You don't do good things because you WANT to do them. You do them because you want REWARDED for doing them...or else you wouldn't be complaining about people's actions toward you.

If you were a truly nice guy, then you wouldn't be wanting to crush people's head with a baseball bat (even though I know you would NEVER do something like that...you still harbor bitterness and anger).

For your own sake, stop lying to yourself. Get to the truth behind the truth. What do I mean? I mean that for every good deed you do as a nice guy, there is an evil thought or purpose behind it.

Let me give you an example from my own life...

I became a hardcore christian again after "backsliding". In my eyes, I was a very awesome person for doing this. I mean, look at the great and noble things I was doing! I even started donating to a charity! Go me!

The truth BEHIND the truth? I did it to impress a girl! I did it because I wanted to fuck a girl! Even though I still acted like a christian when she wasn't around. Even though I still prayed and read my bible when she wasn't around. I still did it because I wanted to get with a christian girl!

The truth hurts sometimes. The truth hurts when we realize we're not the nice, great guys we thought we were, but merely shells of nice guys who do our "good deeds" to supplicate to people and for rewards.

I say it again. Stop lying to yourself and face the ugly truths that you are avoiding and blocking out. When you do that, I promise you you will find yourself under that muddled mess and you will begin to stop doing the "nice" things for the wrong reasons.

The way *I* faced my ugly side was to blog about it. To face my ugly truths. To face my biggest insecurities. To face my most vulnerable moments. When I started doing these things, I realized that other people weren't so bad, and that I wasn't so good. It helps remove a lot of the bitterness that you harbor and you can begin to truly move forward.

PM me if you want to read my blog.

14. familyguy101

familyguy101 New Member

no, i don't have to see a therapist. No, there is no hidden evil intention that i have for every good thing I do. You have that problem, not me.

I'm blowing off steam, it doesn't mean I'm a fuck job who needs medication/ therapy. If I don't fit into your image of an ideal human being then my words are go fuck yourself.

15. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Eh, we can't help you if you don't want to help yourself. :dunno:

16. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Might as well delete this and go on feeling this way for the rest of your life.

You asked us why, we are telling you why. If you don't want to hear the answer, don't ask the question and reserve the Asylum for people who want serious help for their problems and not use it as a tool to vent their bitterness.

17. kEVOgt350

Which could lead to denial in the sense that they are unwilling to accept that what they are doing is selfish and wrong. So you end up with someone who believes everything they do is justified and has a "my way or the highway" mentality that doesn't give 2 shits about your opinion or how it affects you.

There are a lot of possible reasons and although it's an intriguing psychological question, it doesn't do any good to dwell on it. Just know that there are greedy bastards out there and that you don't need them in your life.

18. johan

johan Active Member

Your belief is what isolates you.

Have you considered that according to your criteria and standards of judgement, that YOU should be the first person to be subjected to this treatment?

You might want to go ahead and do this to yourself before continuing to advocate that a large segment of humanity should be ruthlessly killed.

19. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

Worlds Nicest Guy? No. To me you sound like the Worlds Biggest Doormat.

Why do you care so much about doing things for other people and so little for doing anything for yourself? How can you complain about people taking advantage of you when it is YOU whom decides to be the Doormat to be taken advantage of? It's YOUR FAULT. I know, because I used to do it when I was a teenager. I was so concerned with pleasing people and making them like me that I ended up getting exploited for it, and that is only my doing. I can't blame anyone else, it's not like they were being vindictive or mean, they were just seizing an advantage or free pass that I WAS OFFERING.

You don't have to be a jerk, but start doing things for YOU. No more free favors. If someone wants something, then they OWE YOU. If they don't pay back, screw em. No more favors. If they get mad about it? Tough. You don't have to get ignorant with them or even argue, just don't do it anymore.

You clearly aren't happy with your place in life, this is the second post on the top of this forum. So why are you throwing yourself to all of these people, taking care of them, etc and ignoring your own happiness? This is your doing my friend.

Again, you don't have to get angry at the world, nor punish the world for your place right now. You did this to you so only be angry at you. Make the changes.

20. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

That's life. If I have a faulty car that frequently breaks down on me and forces me to ask someone for a ride to work, I'm going to ask the person whom keeps dropping what they are doing to give me a ride every time this happens. Sure, I'll pay gas money and try to return the favor, but the fact of life is that only WE can make our life better and happier. If someone else is offering to make your ride through life easier, you will take it to help yourself. It's not your fault that Captain Nice Guy is the one constantly offering assistance to you.

Stop blaming others. It's life. You might as well start complaining that too much alcohol gives you a hangover. Deal with REALITY rather than complain about it.

21. kEVOgt350

I think selfish desire is a better word than evil for what he was describing. He's noting that you are angry because people don't recognize your generosity. And so your selfish desire is to be appreciated for your kindness. If you were truely unselfish you would not care what they think and simply move on. Now I get the feeling these "friends" of yours are more selfish than you but that doesn't mean you harbor some selfishness yourself--it's just less visible. In fact, one could argue based on my previous post that you are one of those people in denial.

22. Striker22

Striker22 New Member

I hear what the OP is saying. People are assholes simple to boot, and your gonna have to change your way of thinking/attitude unless you want to be driven into the damn ground. My fuse has run short of people who couldn't care less. Unfortunately you cannot always just say " yes or no " when your family, SO, and other people that are very close to you are invovled. Its far more complicated than that at times.

23. Jadix

Jadix The Nice Guy

can we get a picture?

24. iwishyouwerebeer

:hsugh: Not really. I know that when I am at my all-time angriest I dont go on spouting that I want to beat people's skulls in with bats :hsugh: You never listen to anyone that wants to help you, might as well :gtfo:

25. eu4ia

eu4ia Active Member

nothing youve ever posted on OT makes it seem like you are anywhere close to being the best person on earth

you always do the same shit and get really angry at everyone who offers you advice because its not the advice you want to hear

people only treat you the way you invite them to treat you. the people who arent doormats are dealing with the same people you have to, they just dont invite punishment upon themselves

your posts are always really angry and violent but you never think anything is wrong with you. its not normal to bark like a dog at a girl you drive past