SRS i am SO TORN v. relationships...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by deuceforty, Jan 31, 2007.

1. deuceforty

deuceforty between rupture and rapture

well, there are basically 3 girls in my life right now... and i really have NO IDEA what the fuck i should do... like, it tears at me all night long...

i will refer to them as girl a. girl b. and girl c.
    pics can be provided upon request for girl a. and girl c.

girl a. i met while at nc state, she wants a relationship, i do not however.... she is gorgeous, but incredibly shallow and into me only because of my status and shit, which is kind of sad. typical girl who wears uggs, torn jeans, and north face jackets. likes going to clubs and drinking etc. typical sorority girl. The thing that keeps me with her is that she goes out of her way to be with me and even though she is horrendously shallow and i dont think she has a soul, she does little cute surprise things that make me smile when im feeling down.

girl b. i was madly in love with this girl, but she just isnt upfront about anything at all, very unpredictable, her yes should be taken as a maybe, and her maybes as a "no". i do not feel nearly as strong about this girl as i did a month or two ago, but it seems like everytime im about to lose all feelings for her, some little thing will come up that brings back the "love rush" full force (for a couple days anyway) im not positive, but i thiiinnnnkkk this girl likes me for me, and not just because of what i do/status. my closest friend completey hates this girl, because he see her doing what his ex did to him, and he is still recovering from that.. i can go into more detail if there is interest

girl c. pretty much the whole loop that was just thrown in my life, this girl was my ex girlfriend from my senior year of highschool, she was a year younger than me, so when i went off to school we decided to break up so that nothing bad would happen, just 2 days ago she IMed me saying she got into my school and would be going here in fall semester.. i loved this girl more than life, i would have done anything for her and she was the same way, after my worst game last year when i scored 12 points and we lost by 14, she had to work till midnight, i left her a text saying that we lost and that i felt like shit, she called me at 12:30 and told me to walk outside, she had driven to my house and she picked me up, we went to a local park and sat out under the stars and just talked about life and shit. we share the same musical aspirations, she wants to work for a record label etc.

so i really dont know what to do.. because girl a. has been there for me when girl b. was nowhere to be found, i would take girl b. over girl a. any day just because girl a. is shallow and that sucks.. but girl c. makes me rethink everything......

:hsd:

2. PanzerAce

PanzerAce Active Member

It seems to me that you can basically toss girl a out as anything more then a friend. The way you have described it she will leave you should your status ever change, and while as you say she cheers you up, it also sounds like girl c does the same thing.

so b/w girls b and c, I would figure out what c is planning on doing once she gets to your school and if she still wants to have a relationship with you.

Its probably more complicated, so I hope you can figure something out. :hsd:

3. PanzerAce

PanzerAce Active Member

That's what I was trying to say I think :o

4. deuceforty

i know what your saying, i really do like girl b, i just hate that feeling of "if this doesnt work out ill be setting myself up for a disaster", so that kind of holds be back on that fact.

girl c. is just incredible, but i wont even see her untill fall... so thats kinda far away..

one more thing, i am the absolute shittiest boyfriend ever, i have a very very busy schedule and travel... alot... girl a. wouldnt mind this, because she could still say she is "with me", but i feel like it would be mean to girl b to have a relationship with her when i wouldnt be able to be there for her when she needs it...

5. deuceforty

btw, here is girl a.
    [​IMG]

girl c. is the girl in my av

6. Elphaba

Elphaba New Member

Girl A - Definitly out. Everything you said about her was negative. (And as a side note, I grew up in Raleigh around NC State, there are a lot of nice girls there, but def. a big dose of shallow bitches too.)
    Girl B - You sound like you cant trust her, and I would take your best friends comments about her with a grain of salt, as you mentioned, he's prolly a little upset b/c something shitty happened to him. You also said that you keep loosing all feeling for her. That should be a big clue. If you really like someone you'll have feelings for them all the time, not just when she does something nice for you.
    Girl C - So in this IM where she told you about comming to your school, did she say anything like "OMG its going to be so great to hang out with you again" or "I cant wait till we're closer together" or anything to give the indication that she might want to be on the road to getting back together? Or was it an "Oh, btw..."

Finially, I dont truely see the need for pics, being that this is supposed to be about your feelings for them, right?

7. deuceforty

girl b... its more like, i feel like im just gonna get myself hurt, so i push away my feelings for her, then she will text me something cute or say something cute to me out of the blue and i cant help but embrace the feelings..

girl c... i hadnt talked to her in about 5 months, she IMed me "guess what, i got into state!!!" i was like "oh snap for real?? now im all excited about the fall semester!" "she goes "me too!!! i havnt seen you in forever! its been way too long!" and we talked a good 4 hours

and the pics kinda show personality that you cant gather from what im saying... plus, girl a is 20, girl b is 20, girl c is 18, i am 19

8. mrchina

mrchina Guest

Hopefully girl C feels the same way about you.

I'd personally wouldn't throw girl A out of the water. She obviously does things to show you she cares about you when you don't expect it. That's very nice. And how is she shallow? Like "OMG WHY DON'T PEOPLE IN AFRICA EAT? Do they just like to be skinny?" or more like "don't give that homeless guy any money, spend it on us" type of shallow. Cause there is a difference.

9. deuceforty

aite, im a d1 basketball player... this girl wouldnt give me the time of day if i didnt play basketball / dj... ive seen how she treats other people... i dont consider myself to be above average as far as looks go, maybe that has something to do with why im so concerned about it.. it seems girl a seems to ONLY be interested in HER status by being with me.... its kind of hard to explain on a computer

10. Elphaba

Elphaba New Member

Girl b - Go with your gut. Feel like youre gonna get hurt? Youre probably right.
    Girl c - This one, as far as I can see, has the most potential, but when she gets to college with you (albiet 7 months from now), things may have changed, so this may throw yet another kink in your hose....

11. bs2100

bs2100 New Member

Girl c all the way. Girl b is a possibilty but I'd say go for what would make you the happiest, not for what would definitely turn out into dating.

12. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Girl "d" is the answer. You clearly are not satisfied with any of them.

Keep looking.

13. deuceforty

girl c. is in as of now

juliet: i will totally need your help with dorm stuff and all. =]

juliet: will you hang out with me?

14. deuceforty

and so i meet my dilemma yet again...

i cant get over girl b... shes stuck in my thoughts... all i want to do is be with her, i just dont know how to tell it to her without feeling like a creep

as much as i like girl c, its not even an option right now, its feb. 1 as i write this, i wouldnt even SEE girl c untill late august.... thats SO long ago... and "maybe" if girl b works out we might still be together then.. if things didnt work out with girl b, i know for a fact i couldnt be friends with her, my feelings are/were much too strong to try and supress for a friendship...

girl a. is getting the boot, she is just boring, no i will not go to the club with her... im sick of being asked