SRS I am so pathetic sometimes...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Kamisama, May 19, 2005.

1. Kamisama

Kamisama Guest

I had to move before my senior year, and I guess I just let it affect me too much. :hs: I ALWAYS HAVE DREAMS about being back in that high school. I don't know why I can't get over it. People are in much worst situations, but I get all emo over this shit. I swear, 5 out of 7 nights, I have a dream involving my old hometown and high school. And then I wake up, and feel like total shit. I guess it fucked me up because I had a terrible senior year, no friends or anything :wtc: I probably should of joined sports or something... but I dunno, once I moved the anxiety got extremely intense.

And the worst part, I think I have an obsession with some girl. God damn, I am so fucked up in the head. I don't have a shrine of her or anything, but I'll watch t.v., and I'll see her whenever I look at almost any chick while watching t.v. She's always in my dreams too. I fucking hate this shit. She was in one of my classes back in high school, and she was an extremely amazing person :hs: but my social anxiety interfered, and I could never ask her out or anything. Well I just said forget it, a relationship will never happen, I guess the most that will ever happen is I'll see her at parties over the weekend while I'm in my drunken stupor. God damn, almost 2 years have passed since I moved, and I just can't stop thinking about her. :hs: I don't know if I'm obsessed, I don't do the shit that other obsessed people do, I've never ever stalked her, I don't even know where she lives, the only pictures I have are in my yearbook, and I have her number that she gave me personally.

I feel like once I get over the social anxiety, I won't be able to start relationships with other girls because I'll keep thinking of her :hs:

I'm being dumb :hsd:

:hs: x 11ty billion
  2. Nightshade

Nightshade New Member

Jul 25, 2003
    I don't think you are obsessed, but waiting for something to be unleashed.

why don't you make an attempt to contact her, and see where you go from there??

maybe it is a sign to you to sort out your social anxiety issues, and talk to this girl??

this might help you a fair bit!! (both emotionally, and psychologically!!)
  3. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Oct 8, 2002
    You can't change the past,but you can change the future by asking her out.