SRS I am so confused

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Hootahz314, Mar 3, 2005.

1. Hootahz314

Hootahz314 I have daddy issues

I will make this short and sweet, my husband is choosing his friend of 7 months over his marriage of almost 7 years. For the past month atleast once a day he tells me to get out or calls me a Bitch or reminds me of what a horrible person I am (I am bipolar and he uses this as part of his argument tactic). He tells me how nobody really likes me, but they tolerate me because I am his wife. I have never asked anyone for pity on me, nor will I ever. But I do expect his loyalties to be with me and not his friend. Even his friend will call me a Bitch if me and my husband are fighting and my husband never defends me. He sits there like it hasn't happened. This recently caused an argument between his friend and me and I told the guy that I think its best that me and him don't have any kind of relationship because I have enough on my plate without having to try to please him as well. He agreed but not without somehow turning my husband against me on this as well. My husband won't openly admit it but he took his friends side over mine. What makes this even worse is that I knew he would take his side. Am I wrong for feeling hurt and deceived by this? I mean, its gotten to the point where my son doesn't even ASK where is father is anymore, it's a given.

2. Hootahz314

Hootahz314 I have daddy issues

It would make sense that he isn't interested in being married anymore, but it still doesn't make the situation any easier. If I didn't have a child with this guy I would have been out the door a long time ago. I know that because of my instability sometimes I am not the easiest person to live with. But I don't just fly off the handle for no reason. I have to be provoked. Like today when I wake up to find out he took my last $35 to put gas in his truck so he could DRIVE HIS FRIEND AROUND. I guess I should just pack my shit and leave, but its extremely difficult to just do that.