COMIC I am so confused what is going on in the .hack//world?

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by BradUF, Nov 4, 2007.

1. BradUF

BradUF Guest

I started off a long time ago watching .hack//sign and since but of course lead to an even bigger plot at the end of the series. So I get the video game, which is before .hack//sign and includes some of the start of .hack//sign? I beat the first video game out of 4 of them, get the second one and I can't beat another one because it was more the same damn thing. Another fucking 30 hours of finding virus cores. So I am missing the story to the .hack video games. Then I watched .hack//twilight and that seemed like a waste of my time. Now I am on disc 3 of .hack//roots and I don't know wtf is going on. From my understanding all the stories take have a 2 year gap in between them? Why does the world change so much and every one disappear? It has only been a few years how could everyone forget about the twighlight bracelet already? I am so confused someone help..

2. Kinie

Kinie MY DRILL IS A DRILL TO CREATE THE HEAVENS!

Obviously spoilers follow for anyone who likes the .hack series.

.hack//SIGN takes place before the original .hack video games. After the video games is .hack//twilight. About 7 years pass between the video game and .hack//ROOTS. During that time, there was a fire at CC Corp. which destroyed almost all of the servers that the original "The World" was on. So CC Corp salvaged what was left and released "The World: R2." A lot of people from the original "The World" left because they didn't want to deal with getting all of their items and levels back to where they were. And they don't know about the Twilight Bracelet because that is related to the Dot Hackers, and the Dot Hackers story is still considered to only be a rumor and nothing else.

3. 触手強姦姫 ap13

触手強姦姫 ap13 ………Anime Crew For Life!……… ……………………O Wait………………… …

i have the games and some of the animes.... only seen sign :dunno: maybe someday i will pick it back up

4. BradUF

BradUF Guest

.hack//roots is a lot like .hack//sign but twilight is lighter and doesn't really go anywhere.

5. MadHax0rMan

MadHax0rMan Give me your money... or don't

i loved the series, i got the first 2 games.. bought the 3rd, just couldnt bring myself to even start it though... for the most part, i thought of each game/series as individuals, cause they still make sense alone rather than trying to connect it all

6. BradUF

BradUF Guest

I feel you on that one MadHax0r about the games. What sucks is you have to beat them to understand the story.

7. Jaron95

Jaron95 "Gattai" dattou?!

Fabulous concept, but I'm not too sure that the execution was all that it could have been.