SRS I am really stupid - girl problem

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by newsroom_can, Apr 8, 2005.

1. newsroom_can

newsroom_can Canada eh?

As some of you may know from my other post here, I had a crush on this girl in my project group.

So we finished our project and a presentation this Tuesday and we had last lecture this afternoon.

I was just casually talking to her for sometime and she had to go to her class and I had to go to write my exam. I was talking to her about some other things and I wanted to ask her if she wanted to go out for coffee or lunch... well, I was not able to ask her out. Whenever I wanted to we just kept talking about other stuff...

I really don't know what was wrong with me. I usually never had any problem talking to girls or asking them out and just have fun. But again, with other girls, I was just looking to have fun and get laid...

I also never felt this way about a girl. I actually cared about her and cared what she said and I am having a difficult time asking her out. (even when I wanted to, I just could not cut off conversation that we were having.)

Now that the school is over, I won't see her again for sometime and all I have is her e-mail address... Not sure what to do... :wtc:

Any advice?

2. Ameter

Ameter Active Member

email her, tell her you enjoyed spending time with her, and ask her if she'd like to get together again sometime. If she responds positively, the feeling is likely mutual, and take it from there. If she evades or says no, then you know she's not interested, and you can move on.

3. newsroom_can

newsroom_can Canada eh?

I am not so sure about asking someone out through e-mail... :hs:

4. Ameter

Ameter Active Member

you just said you wont be seein her again. the longer you wait, the less likely she is to say yes.

5. newsroom_can

newsroom_can Canada eh?

Or maybe I can just go to her place.. .but again, I don't want to be a stalker...

6. Ameter

Ameter Active Member

going to her place uninvited is bound to just freak her out
    email her and ask... its not hard

edit: if she says no, you wont see her again anyways... nothing to lose

7. johan

johan Active Member

DO NOT SHOW UP AT HER PLACE UNANNOUNCED.

Sorry for the 'shouting' (caps) but it had to be done.
    Email her. It's a bit off putting, but given your situation, you have no other choice.
    It'd have been far better if you'd asked her before, in person.

But let's face it, it's going to be ok. You see, the truth of it is, if she really liked you anyways, she'll be tickled to hear from you.

Remember to keep that email light, casual and for god's sake, be brief. Don't spill your guts out, don't write her a personal manifesto, don't make it a declaration of your undying love, none of those things.
    In fact, maybe you should vet the thing here before you send it.

Whatever you do, act soon. Set something up for this weekend. Include your cell# in the email.

You will know her feelings by her response. No response = that's your response.
    If she's interested, she will take you up on this offer.

Good luck.