GUN I am no longer a Glock crew member

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by TL1000RSquid, Mar 21, 2006.

1. TL1000RSquid

TL1000RSquid ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I sold my 2 Glocks this morning :wtc: Hopfully their new owner will take good care of them, I am now trying to replace the G17 with another P99 but 9mm this time so I have the matching set :cool: So if any of you guys happen to be surfing another site and see a good deal I'de appreciate it if you let me know, I've seen several pop up on arfcom for $4xx but are gone by the time I PM seller, or they've got an OD frame which I dont want :hs:

2. Bigsnake

Bigsnake OT Supporter

Get the OD frame and some spray paint at pepboys

:hsugh:

3. itchiban

itchiban New Member

So when do you get the XD?

:big grin:

j/k P99 is badass

4. TL1000RSquid

TL1000RSquid ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I've nothing against XD's there just not for me, dont care for how they feel in my hand :hs: I wish I did cause I'de get the .45

5. Gimik

Gimik New Member

I couldn't get used to the QA trigger. I liked the P99 overall though. Fit well in my hand. Seems to be put together well.

6. EvilSS

EvilSS New Member

CDNN always seems to have a bunch of them cheap.

7. Soybomb

Soybomb New Member

Why'd you ditch the glocks? Not that I don't fully support another p99 owner :big grin:

8. TL1000RSquid

TL1000RSquid ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I like the way my .40 P99 feels over how the glocks feel, been wanting to replace the G17 with a 9mm P99 for awhile. I didn't intend on ditching the G21 yet but the buyer wanted both of them, my original plan was sell the G17 get a P99, save up some money, then maybe sell the G21 and get a USP .45 Now I have a bunch of .45 ammo and no .45 :run:

Nothing against the glocks, I had the 17 for a few years and it served me well, was always 100% reliable, but so has my P99 and the P99 ergos > Glock Ergo's I just got the G21 off my cousin back in December or early Jan sold it to me cheap but that one performed well too. I wouldn't rule out buying Glock again down the road but if I do it probably wont be a fullsize.

9. Soybomb

Soybomb New Member

Heh I'm thinking about adding a g29 to my p99's. The only thing thats frustrating about the p99s are finding stuff for them. You want a light for your rails? Great theres one choice and its expensive as hell. Want a holster? Tough, not all holster makers have a form for 2004+ models. Want to put a full size mag in your compact? You can, but no one makes a grip extension piece so you have to do without. I like them, their rarity is just kind of frustrating after a while. Thats about the only reason I was considering glock :big grin:

10. TL1000RSquid

TL1000RSquid ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

My .40 is pre 04 but with holsters especially molded ones have to watch out cause some companies use the 9mm for the mold and the 40 has a wider slide. I could of sworn I've seen an extension for the compact though.

11. mooredodge

mooredodge 3,2,1 I'm the bomb...and I'm ready to go off in yo

My dealer said he could get me one for $475, but that's 9mm, and I want the .40.

12. Thunderbear

Thunderbear Yggdrasil's Forester.

You have NO idea. :rofl:

Try having THE bastard polymer pistol.

I can relate, 'cept the M40A1 has a standard rail.. which is why I came in this thread in the first place.. Walther has no plans for a standard rail for the P series?

On a completely unrelated note, Soybomb, I found a picture of that shotgun that I thought was yours.

[​IMG]

It's Sparrow's 870 from SGW. Hawt.