LGBT I am honestly so fucking tired of ambiguously straight guys

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Taylor, May 13, 2005.

1. Taylor

Taylor Guest

It sucks to get shot down so often. That is all :hs:

2. sholnay

sholnay New Member

i wish i could say i feel your pain, but im 0 for 0 right now... lookin pretty good... :wtc:

3. NOVAJock

NOVAJock Modded & Underrated

Cheese with some of that wine?

4. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

...well, if I remember correctly, he had developed a taste for man-cheese. :mamoru: But I think he outgrew that.

5. CoCo

:kiss: Taylor. Oh, how I miss SMCM... Although I never let a lil thing like their being 'str8t' stop me. ;)

6. Sam Gamgee

Sam Gamgee Every tool is a weapon if you hold it right. OT Supporter

Oh Snap!!! :rofl:

Seriously, I can feel no pity either. The boy has youth and great looks. And this is all he has to complain about? Pah-lease. I have shoes with more issues.

7. Taylor

Taylor Guest

Forget both of you.

You don't know what issues I have. The fact that I am young and attractive means nothing. Attractiveness and youth does not equal happiness, especially if one is alone.

This forum is really starting to suck these days, and I never thought it would be because of responses like these from you two.

8. Sam Gamgee

Sam Gamgee Every tool is a weapon if you hold it right. OT Supporter

Oh hon, we were just joking.

Wash the sand out of your vagina, sunshine.

9. coma

coma New Member

Ambiguously str8 = metro.:squint: Ah yes, I don't bother with them anymore. They seem to all have girlfriends or I should say "girlfreinds." :x:

10. Wolf

Wolf No one plans to take the path that brings you lowe

:werd:

11. NOVAJock

I'm sorry, but now you have me a little pissed off. Attractiveness and youth? What the fuck. I can walk into any gay bar, and just about pick who I want to go home with. Although I've done it a couple times, I rarely ever do it. Why? Because, to do so does not bring me the happiness I'm searching for. So, you're preaching to the choir when it comes to attractiveness and youth not equaling happiness - when one is alone. However, I also take a look at the older guys that are in their sixties, that look older than their age, sitting in those bars, night after night looking really sad, and I thank God, that I still have my youth and my health. Because someday, I might not be so lucky.

There is more to life than attractiveness and youth, and one day, you will wake up, look in the mirror and realize, that you have NEITHER. What are you going to do then? Go jump off a fucking cliff? Aging is a fact of life, and eventually, you will be old, wrinkled and make young gay guys gag at the sight of you. Eventually you die. Why? Because death is a fact of life too.

I've been alone for almost 2 fucking years now. And yeah, sometimes it really sucks. You know what, life sucks sometimes. It isn't always a bowl of cherries.

If you think my response is offensive, and it's my responses and responses from Sam that make this forum suck, then that's just too bad. It's a hell of a lot better than reading posts with incessant whining and self-groveling over and over again. Eventually it gets old.

We all have issues and problems to deal with regardless of age, beauty, or health. Grow a fucking spine and deal with them already.

No offense, but after reading a lot of your posts in the Random Thoughts thread, I have to wonder if you will every truly be happy regardless of what goodness comes your way. That's very sad.

Last edited: May 14, 2005
  12. Ivy Mike

Ivy Mike New Member

Taylor, you are too young to worry about finding that special someone. Seriously, go out, have fun and if you find somebody...great.

I'm sure its tough in a world where being gay is still largely unaccepted, but damn man, you haven't been around that long. Give life a chance.

Or if you don't want to give life a chance, sling a rope over a tree and quit complaining.

13. CoCo

oh, wow...I think they were joking, babe. (actually, lemme finish reading the thread before commenting...)

-EDIT- Wow. Just wow. I think that a lot of people overreacted in this thread.

Taylor- we all hit rough spots some times, and we eventually get out of them. Some of us more quickly then others... Look at the people you surround yourself with at school--we have all recently been in emotionally low places. And with each other's help, he get up and out to laugh, joke, party, and love again.

Sam- thanks for understanding that he's in a bad place right now, and giving him a break.

Rob- I luv ya, but back off. I know, I know, he pissed you off and clearly struck a nerve... But you know we all say very reactionary things when we're hurt, or angry, and especially when both.

Taylor (round 2)- don't give me no lip about meaning what you say and letting you fight your own battles. I don't wanna hear, and don't make me drive down to SMC tonight and cuss ya out (with pouty lips, pointing finger, and ghetto circling neck (you know I'm back in PG County now)).

Everyone- y'all better keep th epiece up in this bitch, before CoCo :slap: you all. ...messing up my eFamily.

14. NFS7

NFS7 Shit, it burns!

im sorry :hs:

15. sholnay

sholnay New Member

AMEN CoCo.

16. NOVAJock

CoCo, he didn't strike a nerve with me, but here is my assessment of the whole situation and then, this is the last I'm going to say anything about it.

I've seen a ton of posts by Taylor in the Random Thoughts thread that sound like total depression to me. Now, my nature lies on the side of compassion, but when I start reading the same thing over and over again, I get sick of it real quick.

The bottom line is this: we all have problems in our lives and life has dealt some of us, including me, a royal lump of fucking shit sometimes, but I work on them and get by. If I can't seem to help myself, then I look for help from others, and then I start considering professional help. I don't sit here and post about it in here over and over and over again.

If life is so bad for him and he has all these issues he needs to deal with that the rest of us don't know about, then he has to make one of two choices: either deal with them, or seek professional help. When you repeatedly post about it in an online format such as this, and then you make a post stating that nobody knows what your dealing with, or however he worded it, then, right then and there, my compassion goes right out the fucking window. If it's that bad, go get help.

Since I'm probably in the minority in thinking this way, and I'm coming off as being a heartless, fucking prick, that's all I'm going to say here. Period.

17. Taylor

Taylor Guest

Fucking hell. Thanks for the advice, NOVA. I am seeing a professional for help. But thanks for your input anyway. I'm glad that with all of your professional psychological training you could diagnose clinical depression. A fucking deaf and blind monkey could have told you that about me.

If you don't have anything decent to say, then fucking don't say anything. Honestly, that's what it comes down to at this point.

This thread was me issuing my complaint against straight guys who act like they're interested in me. I thought it was going to be safe to post it in this forum. I thought this was supposed to be a place where we are not judged by our posts. Sometimes I just need to vent. The fact that you took it upon yourself to go off on a fucking rant and belittle my experience is just fucking ridiculous. Also, you seem to focus on my statement about attractiveness and youth. If you had READ MY FUCKING POST at all, you'd have noticed that I said that THOSE ARE NOT THE IMPORTANT THINGS IN LIFE.

FUCK! Get a fucking grip. Do you get off on beating people when they're down? This forum used to be a really good support network for me. Right now, I'm at the point of wishing you weren't a mod so I could fucking IL you. I guess I'll have to settle for just ignoring your posts.

18. sholnay

sholnay New Member

I havent been here long enough to recognize any trends =/

But NOVA is right when he says:

19. NOVAJock

Yes, do me a favor Taylor, ignore my posts, and I will do my best to ignore your constant whining and complaining, whether it's about straight people, or anything else. :rolleyes:

20. Sonic

Sonic Live every day to the fullest, for yesterday is go

21. cedric

cedric I don't have a contract

Ya know, this smiley doesn't get used nearly enough. It's just plain awesome. This one's kinda cool too but it doesn't have nearly as much personality :wavey2:

22. Dr. Giggles

Dr. Giggles OT Supporter

23. Ivy Mike

Ivy Mike New Member

Taylor, if your looks and youth weren't that important to you, you wouldn't have mentioned them...over and over.

Perhaps the guys are not actually acting interested in you. Perhaps they are merely being friendly and you are assuming too much.

NOVA wasn't judging you, he is judging your posts. You are complaining and rolling around in this depression. You're like a NIN album.
    I can see why he's getting annoyed. I am not nearly as compassionate as NOVA claims to be. If your life is seriously this bad, just ....... sorry Clean...I don't think the last part of your sentence was appropriate. -- NOVAJock

Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2005
  24. RedGoober4Life

RedGoober4Life New Member

Don't put all your eggs in the gay basket...

25. CoCo

:rolleyes: ...I'm done.