SRS I am having very bad anxiety attacks and depression...I need to find a Psych Doc

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by El Frito Bandito, Jul 28, 2007.

1. El Frito Bandito

El Frito Bandito Active Member

What is the best way of going about finding one? I've never had to deal with anything like this before and I want to avoid a money hungry asshole at all cost. Thanks in advanced

2. El Frito Bandito

Cool...I would go talk to the counselors at school who are actually Psychologist but I run the risk of losing my Resident Assistant job, because I know from my job that the counselors talk with resident life staff who in turn tell us RAs to keep an eye on certain kids...I need the associated scholarship money and well my depression isn't that bad and I easily leave my matters outside of dealing with the kids...I just really want to get to the root of the anxiety attacks. They are painful and scare the crap out of loved ones and myself. I am pretty certain on what is causing them. Girls and home life, among other things, but it is stupid to self diagnose and even if I'm correct I don't know how to help myself. :sadwavey:

3. El Frito Bandito

Ya I'm in the US...I have insurance and all than and can afford to seek outside help, but I don't want to spend my parents money as ridicules as that may sound. They said to get whatever help I need and not to worry about it, but part of my anxiety rest with what they are dealing with...Katrina really fucked our lives up...