SRS I am going through withdraw...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Spiritus, May 5, 2005.

1. Spiritus

Spiritus Active Member

The 'humans' that created me have royally fucked me over. They refuse to pay for my perscriptions anymore, completely out of the blue.

I am shaking and going through horrible withdraw. I've reached out to other family members and have been turned down.

My pills cost less then 10 dollars.

:wtc: I am so afraid :wtc:

I'm addicted to klonopins (clonazapam) and Paxil. I have enough Paxil to last me a while but this benzodiazapine has run out several days ago.

It's getting worse and worse each day. I am afraid of having a seizure. I'm thinking about going to the hospital soon.

I am Canadian. I think social service doesn't even cover this unless you are on welfare. I have no money and am in no condition to get a job.

I'm fucked. So fucked. My parents have fucked me over so much in the last couple of days that it feels impossible to ever feel anything but hate for them. They have forever altered our relationship in the most negative way for their ignorance.

I'm being cut up on ocean rocks. Going through waves of depression, extreme anxiety, hosility. Trying to sleep it off but not to the point of all night insomnia.

god help me

2. civicmon

civicmon got all my game from the streets of california.

with all due respect, you don't have $10 to spend on the prescriptions?

3. Minh Lam

Minh Lam Active Member

How old ar eyou spiritus? Why cant you get a job? Why did they cut off 10 dollars?
    Things dont add up.

4. TylerTX

TylerTX :noes:

ummm, if you just quit paxil cold turkey it can be very dangerous aside from crazy withdrawal symptoms that will make benzo's withdrawal look like nothing, it can actually be medically dangerous. So, work something out with the family or a money situation before you run out of paxil and if you wont be able to get more start tapering off now.

5. BradUF

BradUF Guest

They must have a reason for cutting you off.

6. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Your parents love you. But they are also in the full recognization that you are addicted to these pills, and therefore are 'rightfully' not funding your addiction. This will cause anger in the beginning but you will be gratefull to them in a later stadium if you are able to understand why they do this at least.

Try to replace your addictive medication with non addictive medication. Going to the hospital and asking for advice would be a good idea. See if they know any way of getting you pre-scribed on some medicines that can help you.

7. Reznik

Reznik New Member

Arrange to get some money to atleast taper off these meds if you can't afford them. There must be some help/advice services ... or some number to call these types of organizations for advice.. anybody here might be able to guide you in that direction.

8. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

You don't get "addicted," to Paxil. If you're getting depressed when you quit taking it... well duh, there's a sign that you shouldn't stop. ;) If you are actually addicted to benzo's, then stopping Paxil while you withdraw from those is more than idiotic: its self destructive. One at a time, sailor.

9. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Clearly they dont like what the pills are doing to you.

10. Spiritus

Spiritus Active Member

They don't like it when I go through withdraw from not taking the pills. Even though I get on there ass about it days ahead, they are lazy when it comes to getting them and make a fuss about it.

The pills treat me fine elitelamer, they mellow me out nicely.

And no, I don't have 10 dollars unless I steal it. And I don't steal... I can't get a job, even if I did it would be 2 weeks till my next paycheck. And they won't give me a red cent. So what can ya do... really.

The real reason I'm cut off is because my mom and me are fighting right now, and she thinks this is a card she can haul out of her sleeve. She knows exactly what I'm going through, and she's ignoring it. Which is why I totally lost all respect for her.

11. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

Sell something. Call a temp agency, and get paid daily. Labor Ready will pay you the very day you work. Find out where laborers sit and wait to be picked up for construction. Go there. Get paid same day. Donate blood.

Dude, its not hard to get $10.

Whats more, you can easily call your doctor, explain the situation, and get samples of Paxil from him. They keep samples on hand for situations like yours. That will hold you over until you find work.

You are depressed, and so you are making a mountain out of a molehill. You need to get off your ass and solve your problem. It is not hard.

12. johan

johan Active Member

Call up your doctor and explain the situation.
    There are many ways around this. He'll probably haul out some prescription samples and throw em your way.

Long term though, consider the possibility that you are addicted and your parents are just trying to help you. Their methods are pretty crude, but they probably can't see any other way.

13. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

Sounds like he needs the Paxil, but not the benzos.

14. BradUF

BradUF Guest

You all are ignoring the fact that his parnets are doing this for a reason.

15. Spiritus

Spiritus Active Member

No shit. I'm a drug user. (edit: and not some oxycotin fiend. I smoke weed with friends, drink occasionally, and have had issues with ritalin in the past. its a shit drug, I hate it now and I will never use it again...) They suspect me of abusing my perscription, so they cut it. The funny thing is, they dolled out my drugs to me... so I couldn't possibly abuse them.

Anyone want to know what I'm going through right now?

Well, my heart keep on skipping beats. Constantly shaking, many involuntary movements. I have a flu-like sickness, I am starting to feel like I'm going to throw up all the time. No one will help me, everyone thinks I am lying or faking for attention. No one takes the fact that I could have a siezure at any moment seriously.

I phoned to find out what my perscription costs. Turns out it costs 20.00 dollars.

I can't sell anything. I can't work. I can't donate blood, because I'm on Paxil and other drugs.

My only option right now is the hospital.

I'm really only going through benzo withdraw by the way. I am making the paxil I have go as far as it can.

They are trying to get rid of me. They are riddiculing me for my problem and trying to piss me off, knowing I'm explosive right now.

I'm trying to resist all these urges. I'm starting to get scared. I am having thoughts of suicide. Whenever these thoughts come into my head, I think of my girlfriend and it keeps me going. Keeps me trying to find another way.

I'm starting to accumulate money... I stopped giving a fuck about how and started thinking about why... I have about 7 dollars, I am gonna try to talk to the pharmasist, explain my situation and try to buy half the script now...

Fuck...

fuck...

fuck...

I have to get off this shit... it actually was helping me, but these fucked up situations cannot happen again... oh who cares, I was only a depressed stowaway before I took these medications... now I have tons of friends in a girlfriend... who knows what will happen when I get off them...

god help me. i am praying to you...

Last edited: May 6, 2005
  16. BradUF

BradUF Guest

You want me to paypal you 10 bucks?

17. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

Your parents are fucking idiots. You can't be addicted to paxil. Its not abuseable. It is dangerous to suddenly stop taking both of those pills. Your parents are hurting you. Call the doctor, and he'll give you Paxil for free. Not a problem.

You shouldn't be withdrawing from a theraputic dose of a benzo. Its not a big deal to come off. It sounds more like: the symptoms that you had, that caused you to take the downer in the first place are coming back, somewhat irritated by the sudden withdrawal of medicine.

18. civicmon

civicmon got all my game from the streets of california.

paxil causes withdrawl though if stopped though... this is rarely mentioned and the withdrawal is barely tolerated.

read through these links and see if you identify with anything:

http://www.paxilprogress.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14

as for the benzos.. how often were you taking them and what dosage? There's usually a cross-calculation thing depending on the pill and their addiction level.

Also, don't you have a public mental health clinic that can help you with pills?

19. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

I wouldn't call it withdrawal... not like with benzo's or opiates. It is damned uncomfortable to stop taking it, cold turkey, yes.