I am getting older and it sucks.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by BradUF, Dec 5, 2007.

1. BradUF

BradUF Guest

I hate getting older more then anything especially for me since I am still in college and will be in college for quiet sometime since I am going for at least a Masters. I let things go with my girl friend quiet sometime ago, over a year ago :/ because I wanted to live the college life with 100% freedom, wanted to party, drink and do whatever I wanted. Well, as you all know the last year has been crazy due to the Gators doing so great. During football season for over year I can say just about every weekend, all weekend I party hard.

After a year I still feel like I made a bad decision because I didn't really achieve what I was looking for at all and what I was looking for was worthless to begin with. Whenever I have a date, which usually ends after like the 3rd date this is all I can think of.

Not only that but I look young too which sucks. I get ID to buy video games and Im 22. I have been told a few times I look about 17, maybe 18. So in conclusion I made a trade for something and the let it pass by with that something not that great.

2. Doc Love

Doc Love Guest

Can you rewrite this, I find it confusing and difficult to understand.

Edit: What exactly do you want from us?

3. Joybang

Joybang New Member

Sounds like you're unhappy you dropped your GF for a chance to sex random girls and party, then after partying and sexing said random girls you found out it isn't as fulfilling as you thought.

4. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Yeah but whats worse is no girls got sexed and I wouldn't say I was looking for random but more like causal dates here and there. Oh and the constant fat chicks thinking I will get with them didn't make me feel so great either. Every time I was with a group of people the single fat chick would always hit on me. I have had a few straight out say they wanna fuck me followed by an awkward silence and rest of the night. I went from a hot girl every guy tried to steal from me to this. A+ decsion :x:

5. PurpleSplat

PurpleSplat Guest

You're only 22 and still very young. Life is just starting out. Experience it. Do new things. If you can't be happy with your life while you're single, you're not going to be happy in a relationship either. There are people in their 30's that still don't know what they want out of life, so I wouldn't worry about it too much.

6. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

So you dropped your girlfriend to pick up girls ... and then remained celibate?????????

Why? :wtc:

Also, how is getting older a problem if you look young?

7. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Dude, you are 22. Will be please make your life the way you want it to be already?

8. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Because clearly I thought I could do just as good but it turned out I couldn't and with me refusing to do anything less then what I had which was pretty high on the scale made it just not happen. Sure I could have banged some fat chicks but why?

9. BradUF

BradUF Guest

?

Yes I am 22 then 23,24,25..

10. PurpleSplat

PurpleSplat Guest

It'll happen when it's supposed to happen... don't rush it... my gf and I had a crush on each other in high school... we didn't even know that we each had a crush on the other... she went on with her life, I went on with mine... I moved to another city, she got married, had kids, is in the middle of a divorce... and we found each other on facebook... and even though we lost 13yrs... we're both more mature now, know what we want and I think that it adds considerably to our relationship.

11. iwishyouwerebeer

:ugh: Huh? What I'm saying is 22 is ridiculously young in the grand scheme of life (considering you don't die next year). You know the two of us have talked about your life and what you hate about it and what you want for a long time now...so why can't you just make your life the way you envision it? I get that you still have school left, but you can still make your social life great.

PS-Like every older person would say, quit bitching that people thinking you are younger than you are. In years you will wish you still got carded for everything. It's not a crisis situation.

12. BradUF

BradUF Guest

I know we have talked about my life but maybe the way I envision it isn't entirely possible. Most people spend almost their entire life working, going to school and sleeping, correct? So how much does social activity make up of your life?

Ok so all I have is school and I don't have to work, so I am sitting here with no homework or anything really to do. Im looking at my list of friends.. Lets see 2:45pm... Here is what happens if I call

Work
    Work
    School
    Girl friend
    Work
    School
    Work then school
    School then Work

I had plans today to go mt biking but my friend didn't do his fucking paper and didn't come to class because of it. I come out of each term of school meeting a few new people but usually the same thing.. They all work, go to school and have a girl friend.

13. Amanda Ann

Amanda Ann New Member

Agreed. I'm getting a doctorate and EASILY spend 40+ hours a week at school and in the clinics, and I still manage to have a pretty decent social life, I think. I still go out on the weekends, I still have friends, I still date. It's harder, yes, but it's plausible. No need to make excuses. :dunno:

14. BradUF

BradUF Guest

It depends on the term if I am so busy it makes it hard to find free time but even then, I don't work at all so. This term was easy and I don't expect another hard term until Fall. In fact without school I wouldn't have half the friends I do now. Not only that I changed my major back to something I care about instead of just doing something for the money.

15. yankeeschick14

yankeeschick14 New Member

im kind of confused as to what youre trying to say...
    1. youre not that old
    2. youre not that busy... im in an accelerated doctoral program and manage to maintain a bf and play softball for my school
    3. get a job, maybe youll meet some new people, including women

16. PurpleSplat

PurpleSplat Guest

I wish I still had my hair. :wtc:

17. BradUF

BradUF Guest

I think Im losing mine :(

18. iwishyouwerebeer

Umm, I try and make my social life as important as anything...otherwise I would be miserable (like it seems you are). Now I've graduated, but even when I hadn't I always finished my homework assignments on the nights they were given-even 10 page papers that weren't due for 2 months got finished within a week or two maximum. Why? Well because I hate procrastinating for one, but more importantly because I knew once I got everything out of my way I could do whatever I wanted and had a lot more fun! I went to school full time, worked 4 days a week, and still always made time whenever I could to see my bf, family and friends. I was exhausted constantly, but it was worth it because I didn't have the mindset that my day was a waste and I was never bored. At least get a bullshit part time job or something if you are not going to fill your free time with anything.

Now I work full time, when I get home usually around 6 I am so tired. I usually relax for an hour or two but immediately call my bf and friends. We don't even have to go out, we are perfectly content being in each other's presence for a few hours before I am tired and retreat home. But at least I am satisfied with my day.

19. Doc Love

Doc Love Guest

You bitch too much, stop complaining and do something about your life.

20. BradUF

BradUF Guest

I only made 2 threads this month and before that not many at all.

21. Doc Love

Doc Love Guest

It doesn't matter how many you make, you keep complaining, but nothing has changed, why is that? Are you uncomfortable getting out of the familiar? If so you need to work on changing that.

22. BradUF

BradUF Guest

How would you know, 07?

23. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

Why is being old a concern if you look young?

24. jmezz

jmezz layin in bed stretchin my pumped quads for hours

There's a reason why that happens. Something about the way you act or something about the way you look is giving the fat chicks the impression that you are on their level and are attainable to them.

If you don't like it, then figure out what it is you're doing wrong and change it.

25. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Because then I am expected to being doing this or that.