I am confused

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Fakesnake, Aug 20, 2005.

1. Fakesnake

Fakesnake New Member

Blood in semen

So I was having sex with my girlfriend, she came before me, so i decided to cum on her stomach. The previous two times we had sex there was some blood on my penis. So when I came on her, i came blood. Help me out, what is wrong with my boys?

Last edited: Aug 20, 2005
  2. I dont know, but you should probably go see a doctor soon.

3. Bruticus

Bruticus half dead OT Supporter

Big difference between having blood on your penis or actually coming blood. See a doctor asap if it is the second one jesus.

4. Fakesnake

Fakesnake New Member

This is the first time cumming blood. second time with blood on penis. my girlfriend and i thought it was left over menstation stuff the first and second time. Cause we had sex a day afer her period.

Let me clarify here real quick.
    Blood on penis after sex, has happened twice.
    Blood in semen once.

My balls feel funny now, but they always feel funny after sex. I was doing some research of google and I found some stuff on it, no matter how you look at it, if i got to the doc, I get a rectal exam.:nono:

It is not life threatening, but I'm gonna make an appointment for Monday and bring it up. It looks like hypertension has a role in this also, which sucks cause i have hypertension. :noes:

Has anyone else experianced this issue that I am having. I'm gonna have to do it on my own, to see if it happens again. Hopefully the night crew can get some good answers for me. Thanks in advance.

5. lauren

lauren Active Member

please go to the doctor.

6. Fakesnake

Fakesnake New Member

I gonna make an appointment for Monday. Thanks for the advice.

7. Fakesnake

Fakesnake New Member

So I rubbed one out in the shower tonight, hopeing for normal, white sperm. I was dissapointed to see red/maroon sperm again. My precum looked white but when it came out, it was a deep maroon color. Im calling an advice nurse as i type.

8. BTA

BTA New Member

Yeah doctor is key

9. Fakesnake

Fakesnake New Member

I got off the phone with an advice nurse. She told me it was nothing to cause immediant alarm, ie i need to go to urgent care. She told me more than likely that i popped a blood vessal in my sac and that is what is causing the bloody sperm. So I have an appointment for Tuesday to get my shit checked out. Thanks for the advice. I'll keep you guys updated in case anyone else experiances this issue.

10. Azn_azzho

Azn_azzho New Member

Take care bro. Nth serious hopefully.

11. rkf76

rkf76 New Member

damn, that's crazy! But that's what you get for trying the dick in pussy, balls in ass trick, LOL

Nah,seriously, hope everything checks out fine.

12. dscallaway69

dscallaway69 New Member

I don't mean to be a dick or anything here, but I don't understand posting here about this before making a doctor's appointment. Anytime there is blood coming from somewhere it shouldn't be see a doctor. Then tell us later. I hope everything turns out alright.

13. BTA

BTA New Member

Hey you know us guys, most of us dont care for doctors and will usually just deal with something a while until it goes away than go to a doctor about it.

I know I usually avoid the doctor's office unless whatever it is keeps me from sleeping or having sex.

14. dscallaway69

dscallaway69 New Member

I don't like to go to the doctor either. But if there is blood in your semen that should be a good sign to go

15. lauren

lauren Active Member

good too know.
    please update when you find out. good luck. :hs:

16. Fakesnake

Fakesnake New Member

Well I am back from the Doc's. My doc is pretty cool. She wants to help me get my blood pressure under control. But I digreess. This blood in my man juice is not common but not uncommen. If that makes sense. So once the blood work and the pee sample get back to her, we are gonna setup another appt and see what is going on. She said it could be caused by trauma to the balls, ie brake checks on the bike (your nuts slam into the tank) or be vigouris sex. I am guility of both. I guess I just have to work it out. My prostate is not swollen, so she ruled the prostrate out. I guess we see how it goes. I'll post more when I get the lab results back. Hopefully people in the future can use this.

My advice for this, call your doc and get it checked out soon. It not an urgent matter but you still need to see a doc.

17. lauren

lauren Active Member

glad you went. please, keep us updated.

good luck with the test. hopefully they just need a little vacation :mamoru:

18. sourcandy

sourcandy New Member

LMAO... Freak dat bitch out Tone!

....this happened to my friend actually, evidently his was caused by a "stressful event".

19. Drummin Jess

Drummin Jess New Member

I'm glad it's nothing too threatening. :hug:

But all I've got to say is... why would your girlfriend think it was leftover blood from menstration? A day after her period stopped? Doesn't she wash herself? I'm not being mean, I just don't see how that would have been an option of what was wrong.

20. rkf76

rkf76 New Member

:cool:

that was crazy, I can't imagine that feeling very good, ya know?

21. Fakesnake

Fakesnake New Member

If it is stress related, then it's gonna be bloody for awhile till I find me a new job. The odd thing is, it doesn't hurt, feels like a normal ejac. It is just colored. I wonder if i can make money off this shit. Look at me, i shoot red sperm on your face.:wavey:

22. Repost

Repost PENCIL DICK

least you're taking a slight humor to it all and not to worried!

But this thread is making my balls feel weird :o

23. Fakesnake

Fakesnake New Member

I find it funny. Im guessing that it will work itself out, cause I have been notcing it gets lighter in color. Im guessing one of these times, im going to have pibk sperm. hahaha

24. DarthKoRn

DarthKoRn New Member

Wow, go see a doctor right away. Thats a sure sign of testicular cancer.

25. Fakesnake

Fakesnake New Member

Wow, did you bother to even read anything? :eek3:

I went to the doctor already.:naughty: We have ruled out testicular cancer. Since there is no pain, no blood in pee and such. Once the blood tests get back in, then we will know for sure. I have checked, there are no lumps on my balls, or none that I could feel. My prostate is not swollen and checked out fine. I've been farting way too much recently. Besides the pee and bloodwork, the doc determined it is more than likey from tramua to the balls. Being for vigoues sex, working out, riding motorcycles and etc. :hsd:

Please read before you respond, unless you are being sarcastic. :nono: