SRS I am clairvoyant

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by RandomDead, Sep 7, 2007.

1. RandomDead

RandomDead Have your pets spayed or neutered

dunno if this is the right forum to post this in, but something just happened to remind me.

I can predict the future. Scenarios/events will come to me in dreams, they're always insignificant things, nothing like anyone's death or the outcome of elections, in fact most often I will dream about some meaningless conversation I might have with someone.

It's always the same, I won't remember the events of the dream until right before they're about to happen. Something will be said or will happen to trigger the memory and then the events will unfold (unless I do something contrary to what happened in the dream) exactly like the dream. Usually what I've "predicted" will only be a 5-10 min sequence but it has been as much as an hour before. During the time I'll feel completely disconnected from the world... I guess... the feeling is sort of indescribable, but I hate it.

Regardless I cannot control what I dream about, hardly ever remember my dreams after sleeping, and never know when something I've dreamt of is about to happen until right before it does.

This has been happening as long as I can remember. Anytime I tell people about it they say "Oh, that happens to me sometimes too", they always describe it as being "Deja Vu" but that's not it.
    Also the frequency is increasing. It used to be something that happened very rarely, within the past year it's become weekly, sometimes multiple times in a week.

So... does this happen to anyone else?

:ugh:

2. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

It used to happen to me. I just stopped caring, stopped thinking too much into it, and decided that it really was deja-vu or something triggered a deja-vu like emotion. It has since stopped altogether or perhaps I don't notice it anymore.

Personally I liked it, but it became rather pointless. I mean it's not like we were able to save a life or something, right? Why let myself be teased? I decided to take control of my mind and my life.

3. RandomDead

It's not deja vu though? it's not the feeling of "Wow I've been here/done this before" it's more that I KNOW exactly what will happen for the next however long and know that I saw it in a dream.

but yeah, it's pretty fucking pointless. for the most part I ignore it, but it's been happening a lot lately.

4. Guerilla Grower

Guerilla Grower New Member

Happens to me every so often, and it's always just as you describe, insignificant events that don't amount to much. I've had it where it's months in advance, one in particular where I had traveled thousands of miles and the moment I walked in a resturant that I had never been to in my life I knew what was going to happen. I also tend to get that very dreamy/disconnected feeling while it's happening. It's extremely weird, but I haven't had it happen to me in a while. If I was having it multipule times a week that would get annoying.

5. RandomDead

:werd: it throws me off for the rest of the day usually when it happens.

I just wish I could control it somehow.

6. QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts New Member

This has happened to me a few times, but as you mentioned its never been anything significant. It was always just bits and pieces. In my dreams I would see one image that had completely no meaning to me, like an apple sitting on a desk I had never seen before. I would completely disregard it, then some time down the line... I would see that image, and it was the same feeling you've described.

Theres supposably a scientific definition and explanation for it, however, I know nothing about it or what it's called. I just find it interesting.

7. RandomDead

a scientific explanation for the paranormal? this I've got to see

8. nsane

nsane New Member

If you ever manage to remember events 30 minutes before they happen, then hopefully you have some visions of the powerball drawing. Buy a ticket and let us know how it goes...

9. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

Sounds no different than any other human.