GUN i am almost done with my GPU

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by hsracer201, Oct 18, 2008.

1. hsracer201

hsracer201 New Member

i almost entitled this "im 95% done with my AR" but someone else already had that one. :rofl:

i'm really not even 50% done, but i have to do it paycheck by paycheck as i can, so it's slow go, at best. :squint: right now i'm robbing various shit off my other AR's to suffice until i can finish this one by its self.

i am a big fan of addax tactical, out of cali., so i buy most everything i can from them. i finally got the spring actuated GG&G front and rear BUIS, i got a sling adapter from Daniel Defense, and i got a single point sling from Gear Sector. my Badger tactical latch and KNS anti-rotational pin kit is still on back-order, dammit!

it is eventually gonna wear a magpul UBR in brown, as well as a Miad in brown, but those will come eventually...along with a surefire, and a new trigger....all in due time, i guess. i'd have had the cash for a lot of that shit if i hadn't bought that G34 today. :x:

here is how she sits as of tonight.

[​IMG]

addax tactical gas piston upper (carbine barrel with mid-length DD rails),dpms lower, dpms LPK, tango down VFG, magpul Pmag (15 of them :hsd:) and mag puller, also magpul miad grip and enhaced trigger guard, ctr stock, eotech, gg&g flip up sight front and rear, magpul ladder rails all around, gear sector sling, DD sling mount, and that is it until i paid again on the first of the month.

i got EXTREMELY tanked last night and i thought i posted this here, but i didn't see it, so i'm guessing i didn't. but if i did, sorry. :eek4:

Last edited: Oct 18, 2008
  2. sp00n155

sp00n155 You underestimate the insignificance of my penis OT Supporter

what is the benefit of a non-rolling pin?

ibitkeepsthepinfromrolling

3. SnakeEater

SnakeEater OT Supporter

pretty sweet

4. hsracer201

hsracer201 New Member

no, no, no, not ditching, just putting them back on the carbines i robbed them off of for the time being. :)

i've got a carbine with carbine length DD rails that i am contemplating spray-painting with krylon tomorrow night in camo.... :eek3:

but i'm skeered. :rofl:

if it comes out as good as my 700p i guess i am good as gold. :noes:

[​IMG]

5. SmugZombie

SmugZombie OT Supporter

Shit dood... you did that yourself... damn brah