I am a Virgin....i have some questions

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Angry Lampshade, Apr 11, 2008.

1. Angry Lampshade

Angry Lampshade New Member

So...this may sound weird but when you wear a condom...where do you cum? I just always kinda have this fear in the back of my head that if i cum in the condom while i am still in her...that maybe there will be a hole and get the girl pregnet.

what do you guys do?
    (this is serious question)

also...what condoms do you prefer/use?

Last edited: Apr 11, 2008
  2. Diesel66

Diesel66 My standards for women is like rent-a-centers stan OT Supporter

When I get to ? in the condom.

3. Angry Lampshade

while your still in her? whould i know if the condom breaks on me or something?

4. Diesel66

condoms dont break normally. Make sure it fits and make sure she is wet/lubed.

worst case, plan B pill the next day.

5. Angry Lampshade

what condom would you recommend? ribbed? the warm sensation? thin? i am normal size so i think any of those would work right? any personal recommendations?

6. HEALtoast

HEALtoast New Member

If there was a hole in the condom the "pre-cum" or the ejaculate that manages to push its way out before you actually fully release would go through the hole and probably impregnate her that way.

Bottom line, if you are that worried just pull out when you climax with the condom on. Although, getting her to climax with you becomes harder because you cant get that final deep thrust in. As a result it's a bit like one person watching the ending to a really good movie a few moments before the person next to you finishes and you're both left with a feeling of unease.

7. Diesel66

8. Angry Lampshade

yeah i understand the logic...i just didnt know if other people do it too.

the reason i ask is becuase i think the girl i am seeing currently is the one that could lead to the loss of my virginity....sooo i just kinda want a crash course (i already let her knew i was a virgin....i just dont want to look like a complete idiot)

9. sapient

sapient New Member

Make sure that before you do the deed, you've tried putting one on yourself in private, so that you know how to do it, and you won't feel goofy trying to figure it out. Make sure to unravel it as far as possible so that it'll stay on and also not let anything out.

Also, there will be a bubble-like tip on the end of the condom, make sure you pinch that bubble flat when you put it on, so that it doesn't get air trapped up inside the tip of the condom. The bubble is where your cum will end up, you don't want air taking up that room instead.

Another word of advice, make sure you use water-based lube if lube is necessary, as some other kinds could weaken the condom. As others have mentioned, if she gets dry, stop and give her some more foreplay to get her warmed up again, as the friction could rip it.

Make sure you only use a condom for one sexual act. Don't try to keep the same one on and go at it again :ugh:

There will be a little manual inside the box or at least directions on the outside of the box or wrapper that gives you all the instructions you'll need.

10. AsIfSetAfire

AsIfSetAfire New Member

Be careful, when I lost mine it broke (dead serious first time) and I thought she was preggo no doubt... but yeah like it was said before try it on by yourself first. I personally use the ultra ribbed Trojans... Good luck man :h5:

11. PlutoBHG

PlutoBHG New Member

when i used condoms i would pull out to cum still just to be extra sure...if you really want to leave it in thats up to you, ive heard too many 'it broke' stories and i really didnt want to have an accidental child so i made sure i was careful

12. tqpolo

tqpolo ***** Platinum Member OT Supporter

I think it's over kill that some people are on birth control, use a condom, and pull out too.

I'd say if you put on a condom correctly, you should be 99.9% safe. Stop worrying and have some fun.

13. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

you pull out and go in the condom.

14. uwofrost

uwofrost New Denver Crew

that would do the trick... but also kills the best part of the orgasm....

15. teep

teep New Member

:eek3: people do that? i find that it's pretty hard to be so careful/logical when the pants are off.

16. Ladybug

Ladybug Guest

The only way you can guarentee no chance of pregnancy is if you do her in da butt, which is uncomfortable on her part to say the least, OR you could just suck it up a little more than some guys can handle and twidle her bajinko while she's on her period!

But if you're really THAT worried about getting someone pregnant, should you really be having sex in the first place?

17. tqpolo

tqpolo ***** Platinum Member OT Supporter

I was exaggerating but there are already a few people suggested to pull out and cum in the condom.

18. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Dude, honestly, if you're really worried, but a few types of condoms and try them on. See which ones are the most comfortable. You can even masturbate while wearing one if you want to see what it feels like to cum in a condom.

19. razi

razi New Member

there's a little extra slack at the top to catch the cum, it's referred to as the resevoir tip. that, and generally there's a little slack in the condom anyway, especially after you're done.

you'll have to try the different brands yourself, because it'll depend on you -and- the girl... I've found trojan ultra thin and trojan magnums are the most comfortable.

also, Yuppy is being sarcastic, if you can't tell. That, or he wants more future taxpayers to support the economy.

20. Toda Party

Toda Party .....

Precum can get a girl pregnant. Unless shes on BC, just pulling out isn't as affective as a condom.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2008
  21. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

so can having sex while the woman is on her period.. and if you do it in the but some cum can leak out and some how make its way to full blown prengancy :p

seriously.. use a condom... make sure she is on birthcontrol... if your are that worried about pregnancy you should not be having sex.
    or try it with someone who is not of the female gender.

22. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

I've always taken the condom off at the last minute without her seeing and then cum inside of her. I figured that reduces the std risk while still getting to enjoy myself :)

23. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

24. fray

fray New Member

25. fray

fray New Member

what??? No. the only way you can guarantee is to not have sex or be sexual in a way that could lead to fluid exchange to begin with.