I always seem to attract the wrong girls v.girlsw/bfs

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by StopDrop&LOL, May 9, 2006.

1. StopDrop&LOL

StopDrop&LOL "Where The Elite Become Champions"

OK, quick rundown of my past relationship

I was kinda with this girl for ~2 years. We had a fight & broke up so to speak and started talking sometime later. Well during that break, i met a cool girl in my physics 1 class, but she had a BF. I ended up making out with her at a bar one night. We started talking more when she broke up with her boyfriend, but nothing else ever happened, so i moved on. Well in my Physics 2 class, which was the following semster, i met this cool, cute chic. We both flirted with each other in class alot, but she told me she had a boyfriend who shes been with for 5 years. Well i ended up getting back with my ex, so i didnt see anything ever happening with that other girl. Well 1 week before finals, she asked for my email, so i gave her that & my cell phone number. She called one night and we talked about some homework problem. We eventually began to talk & text on the phone more frequently. Well i ended up breaking up with my ex and ive been talking to this girl alot lately

My question is, what should i do about this girl who has a bf? We talk alot...too much for my liking sometimes. She says things like ""your making me blush" "im nervous ill like you as more than a friend" "I wish i would of met you earlier" I dont know whats causing her to act like this towards me, maybe her boyfriends treats her like shit, i dunno. I respect that she has a man and im not trying to force her into any kind of "relationship" with me. Im just wondering what you would do if you were in my shoes? I always get the chics w/boyfriends.

2. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

Tell her to leave her boyfriend, and to leave you alone if she is looking for anything other than friendship. She is testing the waters ... her bf should know, and obviously, she should tell him herself.

3. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

your pushing the problem just as bad as the attraction.
    STOP fking fliritng if they have a boyfriend

For me I hear the BF flag I just say cool and it remains friends only. I would never cheat WITH them and I dont do the whole get together right after I break up deal comes with alot of drama and alot of baggage even if they didn't like what they were in.

4. foad

foad New Member

:bowdown:

God dammit.. I hate that.

5. Two toys

Two toys New Member

girls with boyfriends ive learned are a bad deal, theyll be sweet act like they dont want their boyfriend then you ask them to leave them and they say no that they couldnt that he means so much.

if you want to do something with her, that dont ever bring him up. either way this girl just wont work out. tell her to call you when she's done with him and stop talking to her is your best bet.

6. StopDrop&LOL

I figured these were the responses i was going to get. Should i even ask her about her bf and see how the relationship is? It might be rocky...who knows?

7. JohnJohnJohnson

if you hope for a relationship with her, tell her to jump ship with her boyfriend ... poor bastard. for your own sake, you probably don't want to hang out with her anymore until she's single

8. Bruticus

Bruticus half dead OT Supporter

If you actually like her (rather than just want to fuck her) then being the rebound guy is NOT a good idea. So if all worked out as you hoped and she dumped her BF for you ... you'd be the rebound guy. Not good.

I'd give her space (don't ask about her problems etc, you'll be friendzoned, then you're really fucked) and see how she's going in a few months. Go have fun with other girls.

xfuzion - I don't see the problem with flirting when people have a bf/gf. I do it whether or not I'm in a relationship and whether or not the other person is. It can be fun and is harmless as long as you don't take it further.

9. JohnJohnJohnson

The only problem is the same as the only problem there ever is with any of this: does it hurt ur partner?

10. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

if your intent is taking it further it's just as bad if it never does go further. This guy clearly knows he is getting himself into situations where he ends up flirting with girls that are taken and is continueing it yet objects to it here. Something is wrong with that picture.

11. Bruticus

Bruticus half dead OT Supporter

I agree it is completely about intent. I intend to have fun and flirt but not go further so that's completely fine to me.

JohnJohnJohnson - Yeh my partner would have to be ok with it. I couldn't be with someone who was just so insecure that I couldn't flirt with others, so it wouldn't be a problem for me. But as you said, it does always come down to what is "ok" in that specific relationship.

12. JohnJohnJohnson

werd

13. StopDrop&LOL

ya, i dont want to be the rebound guy. we havent hung out because she lives like 30-45 mins away...i might just say fuck it and if she texts me/calls ill respond.

14. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

uhm what the fuck? you should be saying fuck it no matter what until she's a month+ single.... your adding to the problem sayting you'll even respond while she has a BF with intention of getting with this chick

15. StopDrop&LOL

well i found out she lives with her bf :o im not going to pursue this anymore im not going to even say anything. if she calls, fine...ill asnswer, but im not going out of my way to talk to her.

16. edwin23

edwin23 New Member

i like a girl who has a boyfriend too :(

17. StopDrop&LOL

So today she left me a message saying she has to tell me something funny. So i call her back and she says "my bf was like whos austin?" she said "he was just some kid in my physics class." She asked him "why" and he said "because you were saying his name in your sleep last night."

:hsugh:

18. redking

redking New Member

Wow, thats a good sign! Time to shit or get off the pot.

19. accordfreak93

accordfreak93 Go Preds!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: damn that sux for him! id say its obvious there is something lackin in their relationship if she is even remotely flirting with you, which sounds like it. shes not sure she wants to be with him forever but you also dont want to be the guy that she goes to try and figure this out. leave it alone, unless you just want a fuck after she breaks up with him.

20. Guardfather

Guardfather The Paradox

She already does.