I always say something that pisses off my GF.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by BradUF, Feb 28, 2005.

1. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Every so often, more then I like. I say stuff that I have no idea why makes her pissy. Like today, I dont know exactly how this pissed her off. She said she got offererd another job far away, so I could never visit her by a family member and it was not even like a life changing job. So I could not even understand why she would move 1000's of miles away for a job she could get here, for maybe a little less money. So when said this I just said. "O, so you are going to leave me?" Then she just said "Why do you say it like that?" Then I said "So How long and she said" 3 months and I was like whats the point of moving that far away, getting a job and coming back in 3 months? I just feel her moving that far away for anymore then a month and even if she said she will only be down there for a month or two I am almost postive it will not work out like that. That it would be the end of our relationship because I really dont feel that her being gone for that long, that far away would work out and that I am really afaird she would make a life for her self there. Also we have been going out for a year so I feel like she should consider us before just being like O I am going to move far away for a medicore job I could get here. I would move with her but I cant at this stage in my life, I am still in high school and living at home.

2. trigger-hippy

trigger-hippy Made in Scotland

3 months is not the end of the world. She feels like a change so don't be bitchy to her, if you fancied living somewhere else for a while you'd want the same courtesy.

3. BradUF

BradUF Guest

But thats the thing, I bet it would end up being way more then 3 months.

4. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

3 months is also a long long time without you SO. Heck a day is hard enough sometimes. It seems as if she is looking for a break by taking this job. I know in my relationship, neither of us would even consider taking the job unless we discussed it with each other. Since there doesnt seem to be much of a discussion between the 2 of you, it seems as if she is going to go because she wants too.

Lay down the law man, tell her if she is just going to out and leave you for 3 months for a reason you do not see as legit, then she is putting your relationship in severe danger. If she doesnt seem to care about that, then you have your answer.

5. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

So what if it ends up lasting longer than 3 months. It's her life and she needs to be able to explore her options. It's not worth it to be so reliant on her or the relationship. You have your own life too.

6. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Guest

be wary, she could probably cheat on you without tellin you of course that her job is miles away and staying for 3 months, it happens to most people.

7. Vegasoutkast

Vegasoutkast New Member

3 months aint nothing, Ive been away from my girl probably 3yr all totalled.

if its meant to last it will, It could be more harmful to the relationship if you arent
    willing to support her on the decision. I know it had to have been hard when I was gone
    for my wife but she new it was the for the best, it only made US stronger.

8. KelKel

KelKel New Member

sounds like my bf

9. KelKel

KelKel New Member

maybe she wants the experience let her go

10. Synner

Synner New Member

If she really wants to go, you don't have a choice. You might as well just bite your tongue and see her when you can.....it'll make the time together more special.

11. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

That explains everything.

Dude, get over it, if she will be gone for 3 months, she will be gone for 3 months, it's really not that long.
    It also sounds like you have trust issues....

12. BradUF

BradUF Guest

No it does because I am going back to high school. So you have no idea how old I am.

13. FireIce

FireIce New Member

I couldn't be away from my BF for 3 months. I can barely stand going a week with out seeing him. I think she should have considered your relationship first. But if it's that important to her to go, then there's not really much you can do about it.

14. Britney Spears

Britney Spears New Member

Beverly Hillz, California *~ I LOVE FANMAIL! ~* Je
    You're both young. By the looks of it, her interests are developing into a mandate and soon, you'rs will.

If she reaps success, you should feel happy for her. IT'S HER LIFE. There is no going back for a second chance. Let her fly.

Puppy love... You'll look back on this one day.