I actually have time now and ready to date,but i had only 1 gf and im 24!

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by quamen, May 15, 2006.

1. quamen

quamen New Member

Well i finally said enough is enough and i made my work load a little lighter. I was working my business,working a part time job and going to school part time which meant no time. Now college is out, im just working now and i wanted to get into the dating scene. I have one big problem though. I have hand only 1 gf my entire life and i never reallly hung out with girls at all. I used to be pretty shy,but kinda got over that. I can approach chicks and have gained more confidnece,but i believe my social skills suck. Suggestions? I want to start taking some girls out and getting to meet more of them,but i never can hold their interest.

2. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

My suggestion is to just ask girls out, and don't plan on multiple dates or anything. And don't just stick to one type of girl, either. Get experiences with many different types of girls.

This way, you not only get to work on your social skills and become better able to deal with people from many different backgrounds, but also you can evaluate what "type" of girl suits you best (or that you hit it off with the best). Then, focus on those specific types of girls until you've found one that you feel confident about entering a relationship with.

The big picture here is that you can't get better at it unless you PRACTICE it. For some people (actually most people) being socially successful doesn't come naturally. You have to develop it and experiment, seeing what works, what doesn't, and why. THEN you'll be able to confidently date and enter a relationship.

3. quamen

quamen New Member

seems logical once written out on paper. I love cars so it seems to relate to buying one. Test drive many different ones,before you find the one you live lol. thanks